Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty awesome news

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Im going to meet the METS!!!

USA today held a contest for someone who could write a 500 word essay about their dream job.I won and my Dream Job was to be a professional baseball player.So Im going to a game at citi field and afterward Im going to meet the players :D .

Im really excited.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
if i were you i wouldnt even care about autographs, actually talking to your favorite players, getting a few tips, and a few pictures with them would be worth so much more

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
ryanhoward06 said:
imac220 said:
THAT IS AWESOME!!

(Even though it is the mets lol)

+1.

I hope you speak Spanish.

First language :p

jbone:I'll see what I come back with.

Thanks guys

Nice.

As much as I hate the Mets, it definitely is a once in a life time event. Make sure you slow the day down and take it all in.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
ryanhoward06 said:
As much as I hate the Mets, it definitely is a once in a life time event. Make sure you slow the day down and take it all in.

How does one go about doing that?

I keep picturing that scene in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas where they cross the street... they think they are going regular speed but are not. Couldn't find a good pic.

fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas.jpg

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
That would be a blast no matter what team IMO. Have fun and enjoy it. I would inquire about what you can and can't do per say just to make sure you enjoy yourself fully without any problems.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
omg!!!! alex!! that is awesome!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

dude, ya gotta hook me up with the big pelf auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave

Members online

Latest posts