Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wangs turn tonight to get shelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
christ the yankees are gonna suck this entire century.
what a joke

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
**** is going to get blown................................................................ .................................................................................................up

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Its game......ummmmmm...........what number is it?..............oh yeah..................................TWO!

Hardly a reason to panic.

They didn't play well at all in the first game however it was close until late innings. I loved Girardi's comment after the loss. It went something along the lines of "well I guess we aren't going to go undefeated now." LOL

I'm sure it will all get ironed out soon enough and New York will be mediocre.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I personally feel both pitchers will be fine, but I have legit concern for CC. Everyone knows he is a slow starter, but the NY media doesn't care. It will be interesting to see how he responds if he is bad in April like he normally is. It also wasn't comforting seeing him with a heating pad over the oblique that he has strained multiple times. Probably perfectly fine, but just not something that brings comfort.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Has CC always had that little hitch when he's getting ready to deliver the pitch? He ***** his arm back and then there's a tweak that he does with his arm. It just didn't look fluid when I saw the highlights. Is that normal?

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
A lot of big pitchers got shelled. Webb, Halladay, Liriano, Lincecum, etc. Even Oswalt and Peavy gave up 3 ER apiece. Seems to be an epidemic early on in the season.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
blanning71 said:
Has CC always had that little hitch when he's getting ready to deliver the pitch? He ***** his arm back and then there's a tweak that he does with his arm. It just didn't look fluid when I saw the highlights. Is that normal?

Not sure. But all I can say is that he didn't look "right". Not saying what that could mean, just that something looked off.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
scotty21690 said:
"Yankee's **** got slapped around tonight with 9 hits and 7 ER"

I have been saying it all offseason, I think it will be a LOOOOOOOOOONG season in Yankeeland....

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
If your **** is causing a problem for more than 4 hours please contact a Dr immediately to prevent permanent damage.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
blanning71 said:
Its game......ummmmmm...........what number is it?..............oh yeah..................................TWO!

They didn't play well at all in the first game however it was close until late innings. I loved Girardi's comment after the loss. It went something along the lines of "well I guess we aren't going to go undefeated now." LOL

go back and look at how the yankees start every year the last 6 or 7. lose lose lose, until it is to late.
when was the last time they had a winnign april? point being this team has had a curse put on it, because no matter what they do in the off season, every season starts exactly the same. lose and keep losing.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
boomo said:
blanning71 said:

go back and look at how the yankees start every year the last 6 or 7. lose lose lose, until it is to late.
when was the last time they had a winnign april? point being this team has had a curse put on it, because no matter what they do in the off season, every season starts exactly the same. lose and keep losing.

I repeat: :cry:

Craig

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
boomo said:
blanning71 said:

OK. Sure.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe the Orioles are THAT good!!!!!!

Everyone have fun tonight, everyone **** Chung tonight - BOOOOYAAAA

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I LOVE the Yankees. No matter how much money they spend, it will never solve their problems of playing poor, un-fundamentally sound baseball.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
KandKCards said:
I LOVE the Yankees. No matter how much money they spend, it will never solve their problems of playing poor, un-fundamentally sound baseball.

thank you, this is what i have been trying to say, plus the curse.

Members online

Latest posts