Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How have your favorite prospects done today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I'm currently watching...

L.J. Hoes (Delmarva) 1-3, RBI, 2B, K
Jon Gilmore (Kannapolis) 0-3, K
Jordan Danks (Winston-Salem) 1-4, 2K
Brent Morel (Winston Salem) 1-3, BB, K

Who are your guys and how have they performed today?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Jordan Walden starts tomorrow. This could change if the Angels minor league games are postponed because of Adenhart's passing.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Ryan Strieby: 2-4 with a double, single, and an RBI

He hit two homers yesterday too. Couldn't ask for too much better of a start to the season from him.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Trevor Plouffe: 2-4; HR, double, run, RBI

The homer was off Jordan Zimmerman and...yeah, I'm hoping this is Plouffe's breakout year!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Dustin Martin 2-3 HR (1), 2 RBI's and 1 SB....watch out Twins fans...Dustin is coming!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Michael Taylor steals 2nd base!
WHEW!!! I was reading the play by play & thought it read groundout (I then saw your post & had to go back & check- I initially thought you were messin' with me)! :lol: I'm following ALOT more player's this year (it's almost tedious). :D

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Nothing special has happenned as the game just basically started but J.Smoak is playing Brett Wallace's team (should be an entertaining game). :D

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Zimmermann pitched a quality game today, but he is going to get hit around in the majors until he can develope a pitch to get lefthanders out. Both homeruns came from left handed batters back to back. Zimmermann was at 91-92 and hit 94 once and showed a good slider. He got squeezed by the ump a few time. Saw him after the game and he signed a ball on the sweet spot, but he is definantly not at his listed height at 6'2-6'3. I'm 5'10 and change and he had maybe an inch or two on me and looked more like Roy Oswalt on the mound.

Members online

Latest posts