Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tribe gets swept by Texas, outscored 29-14...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
...and our two best guys (Lee and Carmona) got absolutely hammered.

Not looking too good for the old boys right now...hopefully they get their **** together sooner than later.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Kelly Shoppach with a bomb today. I bet he hits 30+ this year. Indians should have traded him during the offseason though. Got a #3-4 pitcher and brought Carlos Santana up.

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
prozac4312 said:
...and our two best guys (Lee and Carmona) got absolutely hammered.

Not looking too good for the old boys right now...hopefully they get their shat together sooner than later.

Amen. I hope they play better tomorrow for the home opener (I'll be in the bleachers). At least the bats woke up today. It was tough to sit and watch 1 for 16 with RISP last night.

I don't know if I can stomach another season of inept hitting when the games matter. Last season the offense as a whole only really woke up once the playoffs were out of the picture. I know I won't be able to tolerate many more pitching performances like the three seen so far.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
What time are you gettin' to the field Matt?

I'm workin' until noon then heading up there...it's about a 45 minute drive, I think we're going to grab lunch up there around 1:30 and then head to the stadium...

We got crappy seats, I couldn't believe how long the line was for tickets on Black Friday...

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
prozac4312 said:
What time are you gettin' to the field Matt?

I'm workin' until noon then heading up there...it's about a 45 minute drive, I think we're going to grab lunch up there around 1:30 and then head to the stadium...

We got crappy seats, I couldn't believe how long the line was for tickets on Black Friday...

I'll probably get there sometime between 2:30 and 3:00. The bleacher seats I snagged online back in November aren't too bad. I'm pumped about the game, and I hope they bounce back from this Texas series with a solid outing.

BTW, I noticed that Lee is pitching on Saturday and that Reyes is being skipped over until Sunday. I would have started Reyes tomorrow and Lewis on Sunday the way that he pitched in his last two ST starts. Hopefully he's found his form again because I don't know how many consecutive drubbings I can withstand.

Members online

Latest posts