Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone having problems with hotmail???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I'm in serious panic mode right now... I have 3 hotmail address and NONE of them work... I get a message saying I dont have an inbox yet, please sign up for one.

Is something going on??? This has me very very scared...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ty Hope said:
I'm in serious panic mode right now... I have 3 hotmail address and NONE of them work... I get a message saying I dont have an inbox yet, please sign up for one.

Yea you need to aahve a hotmail before you ca sign in LOL I kind
seems to work a ok for me. Don't panic breath in thru you nose
and exhale out you mouth. LOL

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1hg5hd0t]I'm in serious panic mode right now... I have 3 hotmail address and NONE of them work... I get a message saying I dont have an inbox yet, please sign up for one.

Yea you need to aahve a hotmail before you ca sign in LOL I kind
seems to work a ok for me. Don't panic breath in thru you nose
and exhale out you mouth. LOL[/quote:1hg5hd0t]

This is no joke dude. Something is seriously messed up. If I lose my email, I'm fu**ed...

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Most likely doesnt have to do anyhting with the cut fiber optic lines, because i live probably thousands of miles away from San jose...but idk

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Just read on another web site that it is worldwide. Looks like an MSN problem...

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1pk5evo0]Just read on another web site that it is worldwide. Looks like an MSN problem...
Ok now you can breath normal again TY.

And sit down, all the pacing your doing right now is driving me nuts.
:)[/quote:1pk5evo0]

Dude, one site is claiming this could be the April Fools virus taking effect... If I lose my old emails, I'm f'd. Not a joking matter right now...

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm having the exact same problem and started freaking out too. It lets me sign into my Live.com account but tells me I have no Hotmail account. Which is funny, because I'm signing in using my Hotmail account. So uhh...yeah, this sucks.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Landon said:
Ok, time to run a norton scan....wish me luck :evil:

Some are saying MSN is running an unscheduled update or something. Others are saying virus... This is scary $hit.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Landon said:
Ok, time to run a norton scan....wish me luck :evil:

Waste of time?

It's obviously not a virus (that is, you don't have a virus) that is causing the issue...It's happening to Ty in Japan, Jeremy in Minnesota?...and wherever you're at.

It's obviously not an issue just isolated to your computer.

Members online