Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATED:Some Other Nice Pick Ups X6!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Hey guys the pujols deal fell through and I was tired of bs around for them so I called it off and decided to spend my money else were tonight and went crazy lol :D . lmk what you guys think!
pujolsjumbo.jpg

mcgwire.jpg

nolanryan.jpg

gwynn.jpg

NEW JUST NOW
pujolsag.jpg

clemente.jpg

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Re: Some Other Nice Pick Ups X4!!!

trademhigh said:
Sick cards! What pujols deal are you talking about?
the one i posted last night with another sterling pujols and a Tott jumbo patch/auto. I agreed to the sell three days ago and I have had to contact him every single time and I said screw it and just found another one and a bouch of other stuff i wanted. :D I finally got to mark my Mac auto off my list for this year it was one of my autos to get.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado

Big Mac McGwire said:
finally added a mcgwire!!! very nice stuff. Keep it goin buddy!!!
Thanks! yep finally lol, get on aim so we can shoot the ****.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado

blanning71 said:
Whats the name and addy of the bank you work at? I need to give them a call
If I told ya i would have to kill ya lol ;) . No but really i sware do what works for you guys but stars and hofer autos works for me selling them. Last show i made 1400 bucks and that is no lie off of stars and hofer autos and tons of cheap gu that i made a killing on. So now you know where this money came from to pick these up lol.

Members online

Latest posts