Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you think of this seller...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Seller has a bunch of 9.5 grade cards up for sale as well as some pretty nice looking raw cards. His raws are listed as "Card sold as is". With how good the raws look I have to assume that they may have been trimmed... What do you think?

Graded.
[ebay:3rek4psk] 260388156454[/ebay:3rek4psk]

Ungraded.
[ebay:3rek4psk] 260388150864[/ebay:3rek4psk]

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Probably just some surface issues that made them not worth grading if they would have been otherwise...sadly, you can't see the edges on the cards really, but nothing blatantly wrong seems to be present.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I think most people list their Raw cards "sold as is", so not to have troubles later (although it doesn't matter). Perhaps he does a min grade of 9.5 and these are just the 9.5 "rejects", not necessarily trimmed though.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
I think most people list their Raw cards "sold as is", so not to have troubles later (although it doesn't matter). Perhaps he does a min grade of 9.5 and these are just the 9.5 "rejects", not necessarily trimmed though.

Sounds good.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
flightposite said:
G $MONEY$ said:

Sounds good.

ask him for a couple BGS serial numbers off of his 9.5 cards, check if any other cards are getting rejected around the same serial numbers. Might be away to check up on him?

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
flightposite said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":eek:jijyk5o]I think most people list their Raw cards "sold as is", so not to have troubles later (although it doesn't matter). Perhaps he does a min grade of 9.5 and these are just the 9.5 "rejects", not necessarily trimmed though.

Sounds good.

ask him for a couple BGS serial numbers off of his 9.5 cards, check if any other cards are getting rejected around the same serial numbers. Might be away to check up on him?[/quote:eek:jijyk5o]

He checks out.

Members online

Latest posts