Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question About Fed-Ex.... I have not got my tickets for....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Anyways I ordered 4 tickets for monday's Tigers Vs. White Sox game, I ordered them on Thursday and I paid for Fed-Ex next day.... anyways it's saturday here and nothing yet.

Is it because of good friday? and the company that I bought the tickets from guaranteed they would arrive well before the game, if they don't arrive I wonder if I get my money back.

Just asking thanks.

Shep :ugeek:

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
shephech said:
Anyways I ordered 4 tickets for monday's Tigers Vs. White Sox game, I ordered them on Thursday and I paid for Fed-Ex next day.... anyways it's saturday here and nothing yet.

Is it because of good friday? and the company that I bought the tickets from guaranteed they would arrive well before the game, if they don't arrive I wonder if I get my money back.

Just asking thanks.

Fedex is running today so you should probably get them today. What time did you order and where did you order them from?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I believe the only holidays that fall on a weekday that FedEx does not opperate is Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, otherwise operation as normal.
FedEx does tracking. Why dont you ask the seller for a tracking number??

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
chrome_ball said:
I can't answer your question for you, but if you do make it to the game, where are you sitting? I am in section 105.

Sec 118, Row8.... Should be an awesome game!!! Can't wait for my Miggy Cabrera bobblehead lol. We should make a trade and exchange at the game haha.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
shephech said:

Just asking thanks.

Fedex is running today so you should probably get them today. What time did you order and where did you order them from?

Thursday afternoon before 4, I ordered from: http://www.bigtimeworldwide.com/ based out of Southfield, MI.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Musial Collector said:
I believe the only holidays that fall on a weekday that FedEx does not opperate is Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, otherwise operation as normal.
FedEx does tracking. Why dont you ask the seller for a tracking number??

Yeah I thought they should have gave me one, I am gonna phone and see.

Thanks.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
Well good luck getting the tickets.

I'm heading out to Todays game, Hopefully they keep hitting like they did yesterday.

Ryan

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
rctdw said:
Well good luck getting the tickets.

I'm heading out to Todays game, Hopefully they keep hitting like they did yesterday.

Ryan

Ryan,

Have fun man! Yeah I hope they did not use it all up yesterday lol, The way Miggy is hitting... expect another Homer or two ;).

Shep
:ugeek:

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
shephech said:
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
shephech said:

Just asking thanks.

Based on what time they have fedex pickup it may have got pushed to Friday. You should get the tickets today.

Thursday afternoon before 4, I ordered from: http://www.bigtimeworldwide.com/ based out of Southfield, MI.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
I'll be in section 101. When youre at the game on Monday look at the wall to see where Cochrane Kell is. On Friday Hamilton hit one up on the concourse during BP. Quite the shot. The only other person I've seen hit one up onto the concourse behind the walls was Pudge during the 2005 HR derby. Balls were juiced though.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Damn tickets never arrived.... I am angry to say the least, it was 4 PM and I called Fed-ex and they said that the schedule was so full they could not be delivered. Anyways I said well when will I have them? They said Monday after 1 PM! I said the game starts at 1 PM, then they suggested that I come to the main head office for our area Monday morning.... and pick it up before it's loaded on the truck LOL!.

They kicker.... the office is 1 hr from our house, so I pay $20 for next day delivery and now $20 bucks gas! Nice.... Don't they have a guarantee?.

And they are not open till 8:30 we were leaving at 8 AM and now we are 1 hr out of the way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the info tramfan.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
I would definitely try and and get reimbursed for next day delivery its not your fault they were booked up.

It really sucks you gotta go get em but atleast you know you'll have em in time.

Todays game was a close game but great baseball weather
even got a ball from the Texas Bullpen.

Have fun Monday GO TIGERS !!!!!

Ryan

Members online