Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team case breaks all done?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
There are just no new ones planned right now. I think all the good products that can be done have been done. Ive been considering running another one but i havent decided on a product yet.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Ahh yes, that is true. I am sure some members would like to do something that is more veteran based, I saw LCM wasn't the best, but maybe the later years for LCM. I also wonder if we do something more high end if people would be interested.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Depends on how highed. Andrew has been checking for later years of LCM but no luck finding cases. He has discussed a mix of DLP/Leaf boxes. That might be fun. Like 2 boxes each of 05 Donruss Champions, 05 LCM, 04 LCM, 05 Prime Patches etc

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
moxacaine said:
Depends on how highed. Andrew has been checking for later years of LCM but no luck finding cases. He has discussed a mix of DLP/Leaf boxes. That might be fun. Like 2 boxes each of 05 Donruss Champions, 05 LCM, 04 LCM, 05 Prime Patches etc

That would be a fun break. It would be nice to get into a discussion again with possible breaks and prices before opening something up. I know for me, I would spend a fair amount on a high end product or a big mixed lot of boxes.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
prospectorgems said:
moxacaine said:

That would be a fun break. It would be nice to get into a discussion again with possible breaks and prices before opening something up. I know for me, I would spend a fair amount on a high end product or a big mixed lot of boxes.

Ive actually been wanting to do a Triple Threads case break but it might be to pricey to fill.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
moxacaine said:
prospectorgems said:
moxacaine said:

Ive actually been wanting to do a Triple Threads case break but it might be to pricey to fill.

I would be all over that, why don't you start up a discussion thread and see who would be interested and find a price per slot and just see...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
prospectorgems said:
moxacaine said:
prospectorgems said:
moxacaine said:

I would be all over that, why don't you start up a discussion thread and see who would be interested and find a price per slot and just see...

let me get permission first and ill see if it garners any interest. whats your thoughts on how to run it? If its done by pack slot would be cheaperand would probably have a better shot of filling or do team pick? and im going to start doing the team draw draft style and let people pick their own teams.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
moxacaine said:
prospectorgems said:
moxacaine said:
prospectorgems said:
moxacaine said:

let me get permission first and ill see if it garners any interest. whats your thoughts on how to run it? If its done by pack slot would be cheaperand would probably have a better shot of filling or do team pick? and im going to start doing the team draw draft style and let people pick their own teams.

I don't know, would have to do some research and see what would be better for the buyer of the slot. I would think pack per slot may be best. Of course if you did multiple cases....ha ha, j/k.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
i just sent BCA and Blanning a pm so whenever i get the ok ill make a post. ill start shopping for prices on cases. seems like the cheapest right now is $2600 for an 18 box case.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
moxacaine said:
i just sent BCA and Blanning a pm so whenever i get the ok ill make a post. ill start shopping for prices on cases. seems like the cheapest right now is $2600 for an 18 box case.

Sounds good, interesting to see what you can come up with.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I'm really liking the drawing for a pack or box(like the ultimate signature cases) I hate getting zero cards or a really bad team for that year( most Nats/Expos, early Tampa and Florida) I'd like to see a 3 case 05 Leaf Limited 30 packs !( 3 case hits!)

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
coltsnsox07 said:
I'm really liking the drawing for a pack or box(like the ultimate signature cases) I hate getting zero cards or a really bad team for that year( most Nats/Expos, early Tampa and Florida) I'd like to see a 3 case 05 Leaf Limited 30 packs !( 3 case hits!)

would you be up for some 08 triple threads slotted by the pack?

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
This is just a suggestion if you decide to do a group case break for Triple Threads.....I think the pack per spot is the way to go, and if a case is 18 boxes, that means you have 6 hits after everyone gets their pack hit. You should go ahead and still do a random team drawing, and those last 6 hits should go to the team, or if its is one with multiple teams, do a random drawing between the teams. Just my opinion, and good luck with whatever you all decide to do.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I think it would be fun to do a 2005 Donruss Champions, 2005 Prime Patches break. I really would like to do a 2004 Donruss Throwback Threads break but I am not sure if there is any of this product left.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
gonzagacubs said:
This is just a suggestion if you decide to do a group case break for Triple Threads.....I think the pack per spot is the way to go, and if a case is 18 boxes, that means you have 6 hits after everyone gets their pack hit. You should go ahead and still do a random team drawing, and those last 6 hits should go to the team, or if its is one with multiple teams, do a random drawing between the teams. Just my opinion, and good luck with whatever you all decide to do.

extra 6 hits? 18 boxes 2 packs per box = 36 slots

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
moxacaine said:
gonzagacubs said:

extra 6 hits? 18 boxes 2 packs per box = 36 slots

I am sorry.....I went through and typed that out a bit quick, and didn't specify better.....I meant make it a 30 slot break, so that everyone, assuming 30 diff people sign up, gets a hit. 30 spots = 30 teams.....use the last 6 pack hit plus all the base cards as a team break, with the hits that include multi team being randomed off between the teams represented on the cards. This is just a suggestion, and I appologize for not being more clear the first time.

Latest posts