Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hate basketball!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I hate this time of year. I was really looking forward to just chilling tonight since I am on call and watch the Brewers game. But no, they have the Bucks on at 7. Why even show the Bucks game? They aren't even in playoff contention.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
lol
There was a post like this yesterday.
I understand what you mean though. Even though I'm a fan of basketball (the Hawks), I get mad when a Hawks or a hockey game is on instead of a Braves game. I like:
1. Braves
2. Hawks
3. Falcons
in that order.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
prospectorgems said:
I hate this time of year. I was really looking forward to just chilling tonight since I am on call and watch the Brewers game. But no, they have the Bucks on at 7. Why even show the Bucks game? They aren't even in playoff contention.

I can guarantee that 75% of Wisconsin doesn't even know what the NBA is and out of the 25% that do know what the NBA is, 20% doesn't know we have a professional team.

Did you get a chance to stop at Hoffman's Hobbies at all?

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
prospectorgems said:
I hate this time of year. I was really looking forward to just chilling tonight since I am on call and watch the Brewers game.

Not sure where you are, but the game is on WMLW rather than FOX Sports today. Where I am with Time Warner it's channel 7, and over the air it's digital 58-002.

Members online

Latest posts