Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So yeah, I'm a Larry Fan....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I've already got some chipper stuff, being a braves fan, and I don't necessarily have a player collection of him, but.......

chipperlot2.jpg

chipperlot1.jpg

chipperboworigautolot.jpg

chipperniceautolot.jpg

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
That was a sweet lot you won from Ebay...if I had the funds I would have went after it...

You have three of the 04 SP Game Patch Significant Number dual patch autos now right?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
That was a sweet lot you won from Ebay...if I had the funds I would have went after it...

You have three of the 04 SP Game Patch Significant Number dual patch autos now right?

Yep, figure I'll go for the entire print run. :lol:

Lally- Thanks

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
I've already got some chipper stuff, being a braves fan, and I don't necessarily have a player collection of him, but.......

chipperlot1.jpg

I have a feeling the Prime Patches card is a fake patch.

The rest are sweet cards tho.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":32wcxdqd]I have a feeling the Prime Patches card is a fake patch.

I agree it just says game worn jersey.[/quote:32wcxdqd]

I guess I should have mentioned that. I noticed that before I won the lot, but for the price I got it at it was easily a free card IMO, so I didn't care. I have looked it over very carefully, and if its fake the "faker" did a very good job. I may keep it or I may move it with a disclaimer.

Thanks for all the compliments guys....

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
steve-a-reno said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":2a3suv3k][quote="P_Manning 18":2a3suv3k]I have a feeling the Prime Patches card is a fake patch.

I agree it just says game worn jersey.[/quote:2a3suv3k]

I guess I should have mentioned that. I noticed that before I won the lot, but for the price I got it at it was easily a free card IMO, so I didn't care. I have looked it over very carefully, and if its fake the "faker" did a very good job. I may keep it or I may move it with a disclaimer.

Thanks for all the compliments guys....[/quote:2a3suv3k]

At the price you got it, more than just one of those cards can be considered a freebie

Members online

Latest posts