Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shamrock Vs Kimbo at Next Elite Primetime?? Seems Possible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
No...not that Shamrock...the other one wants a piece too!

Setting the groundwork for the next EliteXC Primetime PPV already are they?

“I think it was a mistake to not let me fight [Kimbo Slice],” said Shamrock, who claims he offered to step in to face the notorious streetfighter.

“When I realized we would have to cancel the show, I said, ‘Look, I’ll fight the guy. You know, it’s a great story -- little brother steps into the spot, comes out of the booth. It’s very compelling, but we need a fight to happen that’s compelling,’” Frank said. “That went around for hours. Then I put my shirt on and went to work. No one committed to it, so I just kept talking.”

“Kimbo is great, great for ratings,” he said. “But Kimbo fighting a star, a superstar, somebody who’s going to elevate him or knock him down in a good way … that’s what we needed that night. We didn’t need a nobody to beat Kimbo.

“Everybody knows that Kimbo [Slice] is not very good,” Frank said. “He hasn’t had time to mature. He’s a new guy.”

...seems Franky wants to kick his ass bad too!

(Full article below)

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/shamrock-elitexc-made-mistake-with-slice-14730

G

I'd rather Ken and Frank fight than Kimbo and either one of them.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hope I'm not the only one that wants to see them promote Seth. I'd like to see him fight more...

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Bleh. Kimbo is garbage. His fights do not interest me in the least. And Frank would beat Ken IMO.

Members online