Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What a difference a day makes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
crazy thing is his elite autos are selling for less than the stadium club and sp authentic autos from 2008. i only sold 2 cards thus far; a elite #/653 for $50 and a stadium club for $40. half of my proceeds will be going to charity. i have 2 others listed; elite #/100 and elite #/50. if they don't sell, i will gladly keep them in my pc and keep the remaining cards i have for my daughter since nick was so kind to her. when she is old enough i will explain the significance of them. rip #34!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Halonut said:
crazy thing is his elite autos are selling for less than the stadium club and sp authentic autos from 2008. i only sold 2 cards thus far; a elite #/653 for $50 and a stadium club for $40. half of my proceeds will be going to charity. i have 2 others listed; elite #/100 and elite #/50. if they don't sell, i will gladly keep them in my pc and keep the remaining cards i have for my daughter since nick was so kind to her. when she is old enough i will explain the significance of them. rip #34!

Did you get paid already? I just know that when things like this happen a lot of people decide not to pay

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Halonut said:

Did you get paid already? I just know that when things like this happen a lot of people decide not to pay

1/2...the elite just sold this afternoon

Members online