Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Madden 10 cover... who will it be?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I think it'd be cool to have Jay Cutler on the cover. Out of the four shown in the link, I'd pick Adrian Peterson.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
The race for the next Madden cover is on.

EA Sports has quietly unveiled four of nine potential stars being considered for the cover of upcoming blockbuster Madden 10: Steeler's QB Ben Rothlesberger, Vikings extraordinaire Adrian Peterson, Ravens S Ed Reed and Giants RB Brandon Jacobs.
Madden Box

But with five secret stars still in the mix, some sources are reporting that impressively coiffed players Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polamalu might win it all and split the cover, potentially making Madden 10 the most indecisive game in the franchise.

Despite the distinct possibility of a Brady Bunch-like curse ruining a player's career, gracing the cover of Madden is still considered a serious honor. Past cover athletes have included Hall of Fame talents like Barry Sanders, Ray Lewis and Brett Favre (twice, sorta.) Any NFL player in their right mind would go ballistic at the chance of being the main man for EA's vaunted football game -- even if it means they're destined to bust a knee, or worse yet, share the honor with another player.

EA will announce the new cover boy(s) on April 24th at the NFL Draft, so you still have three weeks to start your betting pools.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I agree that Brees would be the obvious choice. He has been on a cover of a game before...NCAA 2000...and only led the Boilers to the Rose Bowl that season. Maybe he can break the curse and stay healthy!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Please not Worthlessberger. I got some good laughs out of the paragraph they wrote on Roethlisberger. How many MORE times did we see him just stand there in the collapsed pocket taking sack after sack. Oh, and then there's that pass where he got lucky that Santonio was able to jump high, because that was an overthrown ball, not perfectly placed. This guy doesn't win games. Defense wins championships, Ben loses games. When you're defense is as great as Pittsburgh's was, and you only win a big chunk of your games by like 3 points or in the last few minutes, it's a wake up call that your offense sucks. Sorry Ben, but you're overrated.

I'll go along with the Polamalu / Fitz idea that's being thrown around. Seems like it could happen. It would be pretty cool to have one of the best Safeties and Receivers share the cover.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Please not Worthlessberger. I got some good laughs out of the paragraph they wrote on Roethlisberger. How many MORE times did we see him just stand there in the collapsed pocket taking sack after sack. Oh, and then there's that pass where he got lucky that Santonio was able to jump high, because that was an overthrown ball, not perfectly placed. This guy doesn't win games. Defense wins championships, Ben loses games. When you're defense is as great as Pittsburgh's was, and you only win a big chunk of your games by like 3 points or in the last few minutes, it's a wake up call that your offense sucks. Sorry Ben, but you're overrated.
I'll go along with the Polamalu / Fitz idea that's being thrown around. Seems like it could happen. It would be pretty cool to have one of the best Safeties and Receivers share the cover.

WOW is ben here. Who are you talking to. BTW who cares last time I checked the team gets the ring not one player. I could care as a fan if Dennis Dixon was under center winning 2 Superbowls because of a great defense. You response though is typical. WINNING BREEDS ENVY. ENVY BREED HATE.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts