Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals brass need to start constructing this already.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
The Albert Pujol5 statue that will adorn the outside of Busch Stadium.

Has to be as big or bigger than the Manly Stanley statue that is already ouside of Busch.

100_1653.jpg

And it should be in this pose.

albert-pujols1.jpeg

340x.jpg

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I would assosciate that pose with Barry Bonds.
They should make the pose of him on his backswing.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
goldenegg1 said:
I would assosciate that pose with Barry Bonds.
They should make the pose of him on his backswing.

To be honest, Barry has never entered my mind reguarding that pose until you said something.

Still think it's Alberts.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
notjomommasclint said:
they need to secure him for life then build the statue. he is a ******* beast. this pose is my choice.

img370.jpg

We have to be 'practical' though, :D

It the statue it going to be as big as the Stan statue, and I think it will end up being worth of being that big, we can't have one that's going to be as wide as half of one side of Busch, lol. Would have to be an upright pose.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just throwing this out there................the Cardinals have had a Mark McGwire statue sitting in some warehouse for a few years that they have felt like it wasn't too good of an idea to place outside of Busch with the rest.

And that Stan statue was HORRIBLY done.

He has a Paul Bunyan style upper body, but then no legs at all.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Sam Banks said:
notjomommasclint said:
they need to secure him for life then build the statue. he is a fracking beast. this pose is my choice.

It the statue it going to be as big as the Stan statue, and I think it will end up being worth of being that big, we can't have one that's going to be as wide as half of one side of Busch, lol. Would have to be an upright pose.
I have to disagree. They can make the statue of Pujols a colossus, straddling Busch. Just as the ancient people would have to sail unerneath the giant man-statue to enter Rhodes, people will have to walk under the squatting statue of Pujols.

To get an idea of where to start, they can use StartingLineup Stadium Stars (from the 90s).

85db_1.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Card Magnet said:
[quote="Sam Banks":2fxdw2bs]
notjomommasclint said:
they need to secure him for life then build the statue. he is a fracking beast. this pose is my choice.

I have to disagree. They can make the statue of Pujols a colossus, straddling Busch. Just as the ancient people would have to sail unerneath the giant man-statue to enter Rhodes, people will have to walk under the squatting statue of Pujols.

To get an idea of where to start, they can use StartingLineup Stadium Stars (from the 90s).

85db_1.jpg[/quote:2fxdw2bs]

Forget that.

I say just tear down the Arch and constuct the Pujol5 statue THERE. A MASSIVE statue that you would be able to see from Busch just like you can the Arch now.

The Arch is played out anyway. St. Louis needs to stop celebrating people wanting to LEAVE the area, and replace that with a Statue of Liberty like Albert Pujol5 statue.

Albert can watch over the city.

Albert Pujol5 statue, Gateway to Busch.

Members online

Latest posts