Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Daniel Murphy You Suck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
lol..That play was pretty terrible, but I am loving watching Johan make Cameron Maybin look like an idiot..

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Johan Santana 57 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":2byr7ms6]lol..That play was pretty terrible, but I am loving watching Johan make Cameron Maybin look like an idiot..

anyone can with an off-speed pitch lol[/quote:2byr7ms6]

Ive never really understood the Maybin love..I see him as a Devon White type of player at best.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Score would be zip/zip if not for the error by Murphy, but all players make error's. Santana is really bringing it today with 8 K's thru 4 IP.

Art

P.S. I like Murphy and just think he needs a bit more time in the OF. He is an infielder until he came to the bigs.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="Johan Santana 57":1frkyn1v][quote="Jays_Cards":1frkyn1v]lol..That play was pretty terrible, but I am loving watching Johan make Cameron Maybin look like an idiot..

anyone can with an off-speed pitch lol[/quote:1frkyn1v]

Ive never really understood the Maybin love..I see him as a Devon White type of player at best.[/quote:1frkyn1v]

Well, he just got a measure of revenge. Go Cam!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Jaypers said:
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="Johan Santana 57":3j7rftcu][quote="Jays_Cards":3j7rftcu]lol..That play was pretty terrible, but I am loving watching Johan make Cameron Maybin look like an idiot..

anyone can with an off-speed pitch lol

Ive never really understood the Maybin love..I see him as a Devon White type of player at best.[/quote:3j7rftcu]

Well, he just got a measure of revenge. Go Cam![/quote:3j7rftcu]

I usually agree with all of your opinions on prospects. Maybin is the only player I can remember us disagreeing on.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jays_Cards said:
Jaypers said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":2z37kigb][quote="Johan Santana 57":2z37kigb][quote="Jays_Cards":2z37kigb]lol..That play was pretty terrible, but I am loving watching Johan make Cameron Maybin look like an idiot..

anyone can with an off-speed pitch lol

Ive never really understood the Maybin love..I see him as a Devon White type of player at best.[/quote:2z37kigb]

Well, he just got a measure of revenge. Go Cam![/quote:2z37kigb]

I usually agree with all of your opinions on prospects. Maybin is the only player I can remember us disagreeing on.[/quote:2z37kigb]

I'm not as high on him as I used to be, but that doesn't mean I'm not still rooting for him, especially considering how much I still own of him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts