Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So when did Glaus admit to steroids?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
They were just talking with the Cardinals GM on the broadcast and said that Glaus has admitted to juicing coming back from an injury in 03. New York Times article or something. Anyone have anymore info?

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
At least a year or 2 ago. Think he was in the Mitchell report and admitted to afterwards.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
gregbara said:
At least a year or 2 ago. Think he was in the Mitchell report and admitted to afterwards.

See what happens when you just admit it out of the gate? You either fade of into the distance of most people forget you even admitted it. If you are not a superstar, you should admit it. Superstars are doomed no matter what. Either they don't admit it and are constantly questions, or they do admit it, and then no one believes anything they every say

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I remember all the stuff a while ago, but they were making it sound like this was a new issue. They were asking Moz what the Cardinals were going to do about it. I dont give 2 donkey flips about it really, I just dont see why they would be asking Moz about the Mitchell Report NOW. Seemed to me like this is a new issue. Moz said that he just has to talk to Glaus about it and is just concerned with how he handles coming back from this injury.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
Honestly, people STILL care about this crap?

Seriously, I know im biased when it comes to Glaus but what 75%+ of all current players have taken something at one time or another???

Im so sick of the constant witch hunt on players I dont even read the articles anymore. Cant we just move forward and leave this in the past? If BIG name players like Bonds, Clemens, McGwire, Arod were into it, so was most everyone else.

Put this to rest and start a new chapter. If your caught NOW, then its news.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
mredsox89 said:
gregbara said:

See what happens when you just admit it out of the gate? You either fade of into the distance of most people forget you even admitted it. If you are not a superstar, you should admit it. Superstars are doomed no matter what. Either they don't admit it and are constantly questions, or they do admit it, and then no one believes anything they every say

Just curious, but what list of superstars have openly admitted to using other than A-rod to base this opinion?

Palmerio?
Bonds?
Big Mac?
Sosa?
Clemens?

Anyone??

Members online

Latest posts