Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frow's Fabulous Weekend Football.....Contests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frow

With the upcoming FCB wide 1k contest night coming up I wanted to start up something I've been planning for a bit. Every Weekend I plan to have a contest, the rules and types of contest will vary. I do know there will be none of this "Guess My Personal Information" contests as those require no skill and I don't want you freaks Googling me.

The rewards for winning my contests will vary weekly and will be announced with the contest rules so no surprises and no feeling like you're been screwed when one week someone gets an auto and the next you get a Tyler Thighpen Rookie card (don't worry guys I won't do that to ya). Awards will vary from graded cards to a stack of base cards I get from my breaks, but all will be football cards.

The fine print (which can change). FCB staff are eligible for these contests . People who won before are able to win again. I will keep a running tally of who has won in this thread just for kicks. Awards will be shipped within one week of the end of the contest. Hey...you're getting free items and not having to pay shipping I reserve the right to sit on my butt :lol: Currently I will ship internationally, but if this becomes an issue I may change this to USA Only. I also will not be held responsible for ignorance or ineptitude. If you screw up your own address or if the post office takes forever to delivery your item, then you'll just have to wait. I also reserve the right to end these weekly contests after the one running has ended and prizes awarded and I also reserve the right to do it another day. You know stuff comes up so if I'm unable to do it then I'll try to get it as soon as I can. Most importantly....have fun.

Week 1: Trivia Contest *ENDED*
Week 2: Sunday Fantasy*ENDED*

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Re: Frow's Fabulous Friday Football.....Contests

Great. I'd love to see the football boards take off the way baseball has....

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Re: Frow's Fabulous Friday Football.....Contests

Frow's first contest did bring me over to the football boards.
Can't wait to see the next ones.

Members online

Latest posts