Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

.......The Morning Thread.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning all. Dan must have had a chance to sleep in today, so I thought I'd get it started. How's everyone's day starting out. It's April 13th and it's flipping snowing outside and has been (lightly) since yesterday. Where is the warm weather we were supposed to get. Sheeesh.

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Art, Trevor and Chris :D

Pretty good morning here...just clocked on and its my working Friday!!! I am looking forward to the next 2 days off just to sleep in :lol:

Alex

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Looks like I'll be able to hit the driving range today. I have four days off this week, and I'll be driving 45 minutes for my first round of the year.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Alex, trevor, Mofny. Good luck on the range today. My daughter is going to crap bricks when she gets up. Sh'e been wating to go for a ride since Thursday and we were only able to get in 1 day of working the horse so they can get used to each other. A cold, wet, windy day is not the ideal setting for this type of "fun". :x

Art

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys.

Just got my butt handed to me in my 1st every fantasy baseball H2H match-up.
Milton Bradley's .083 didn't help me much :lol:

Some nice PC pick-ups though, so overall not a bad weekend.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MOFNY said:
Looks like I'll be able to hit the driving range today. I have four days off this week, and I'll be driving 45 minutes for my first round of the year.

That is AWESOME!!! Both 4 days off and golf?? I'm slightly jealous ;) :lol: Once we could get rid of the pouring down rain here my first goal is to get to the driving range to knock the dust off of the clubs and arms :lol:

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
metallicalex777 said:
MOFNY said:

That is AWESOME!!! Both 4 days off and golf?? I'm slightly jealous ;) :lol: Once we could get rid of the pouring down rain here my first goal is to get to the driving range to knock the dust off of the clubs and arms :lol:

I love golf. :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

up bright and early on my day off. Pirates home opener is today. I was planning on going to the night opener on Wednesday but that is the first game of the NHL Playoffs so I will be watching that instead. I am going to Game 2 of the Penguins Flyers series and Game 7 if it gets that far.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. Spring break started today, so I'm at the office rather than school today. I'm taking off on Thursday and Friday to start the process of moving my mom from her home into an apartment. The apartment will be smaller area for her to manage and it is only four minutes from our house, in case she has any problems or needs anything. She failed the eye test, so she couldn't renew her driver's license. That was kind of a blessing, as she doesn't need to be driving. She doesn't like to drive, anyway. Her 1991 Cutlass Ciera only has 27000 miles on it. We'll have to take her to appointments, get groceries, etc., so the apartment being close will really help.

DANNY

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Good morning everyone.

There is some good steezy on the teezy tonight.

UFC 70 is being broadcast on Spike TV followed by a UFC 97 Countdown special.

And on USA there is a special 3 hour Monday Night RAW draft special too.

SLAPPIN DA BASS!!!!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

up bright and early on my day off. Pirates home opener is today. I was planning on going to the night opener on Wednesday but that is the first game of the NHL Playoffs so I will be watching that instead. I am going to Game 2 of the Penguins Flyers series and Game 7 if it gets that far.

Dave, Dave, Dave, watching a NHL game on tv over going to an opening day game of your home town team. :eek: :eek: Oh where did I go wrong? :lol: :lol: Good luck on game 2 and 7 if you make it that far.

Art

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Hoppy Monday everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend and Easter. That Obama-McCain from my 6 box break sold last night for $216 shipped. :lol: I have a 12 box case coming an it looks like it will be here on Tuesday so if that happens I'll bust it on Wednesday morning live for the crew. :D

Josh

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I sent out some packages that should be delivered at the beginning of this week.

Terry, Shuedini, OhioCollectibles and Therion all have something coming their way.

Members online

Latest posts