Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help me spend my $120 *poll*

What should I buy with my $$$

• Original plan of vet autos for my pc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I have a dilemma. I've had this money to spend for a while and have been wanting to pick up a few vet autos for my pc of guys like Maddux and Randy Johnson. However, now that I've just figured out how to use the live.com discount, and the fact that 30% is back up, I kind of want to pick up a couple boxes of 08 Draft since I was planning to do that after Christmas. So should I stick with the original plan and buy the vet autos or go for the boxes now and vet autos later? Is it worth it to only buy 2 boxes of Draft?

thanks for the vote.

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
You never know what you're going to get out of those boxes, but if you buy something for your PC, it's a sure thing. If you're interested in the 30%, find something that's listed as a BIN.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks for all the opinions! I resisted the initial urge to just buy the boxes with the 30% and am leaning toward targeting a couple of the vet autos I've been watching.

Latest posts