Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mod - please clarify feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
When we leave FCB feedback for a person, under the "role" category it says "buyer" "seller" "trade".

Let's say Joe bought from me. Do I put seller or buyer for role when I'm leaving Joe feedback?

It's not clear if role applies to what role I had or what role the guy I'm leaving feedback for had. It probably doesn't matter much as you can usually tell the role by reading the comment since most say stuff like "Quick payment, thanks!" or "Great cards, thanks!"

I'd just like to have it clarified. Thanks! Bill

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I've always wondered that myself! I think it refers to the role of the person you are leading feedback for.

JG

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
cgilmo said:
trademhigh said:
I've always wondered that myself! I think it refers to the role of the person you are leading feedback for.

JG

winnar

Thank you! That's kinda what I thought, but it's not specifically mentioned anywhere and I think it would be a good addition to the feedback homepage or simply call it "Role of person you are rating" for the heading.

It appears that many people have been confused by this based on reading the feedback in several people's profiles!

Latest posts