Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark Fidrych has died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
The top banner of CBS Sports says he's been found under his pickup truck. There's no story yet. I'll look for a link.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Wow, my friend and I were just talking about him on Saturday while watching the Dodgers-D'Backs game (Whooping!). I have no idea what brought him up in conversation.

Tom

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Very, very sad about this news. I am from Worcerster MA originally and had the opportunity to meet the Bird here in Ce Maine when he did a pitching clinic about 8 years ago. Only about 3 people showed up and my son and I got many autos and many great stories from him.

I was 10 in '76 and even though I was/am a Sox fan I loved his story.......

This is just very sad.... :cry:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ru4scuba said:
The always die in threes rule prevails. Weird.
Wife said the same thing today actaully she said it after My man Nick Adenhart was killed in the tragic acccident we have all
heard of.

Man the most was the voice of the Phillies is now gone from us.

RIP
Birdman
Harry Kalas
and Nick the young stud Adenhart

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
ru4scuba said:
The always die in threes rule prevails. Weird.
Wife said the same thing today actaully she said it after My man Nick Adenhart was killed in the tragic acccident we have all
heard of.

Man the most was the voice of the Phillies is now gone from us.

RIP
Birdman
Harry Kalas
and Nick the young stud Adenhart

It certainly makes you wonder. Unfortunately I thought of that when Adrenhart passed. I was hoping it would not prevail though.

Members online

Latest posts