Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Metal Mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice. I wish they could have come up with a way to number the cards after the print run was determined. Doesn't seem like it would have been very hard to stamp or even write the number on them with pen (ala '01 BC Pujols style).

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
The gold beckhams actually look really nice. What are your thoughts on the beckham auto. I just bought a base one and was wondering what your feedback was on it?? Do they look good in person??? Quality good?? let me know thanks

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Bruin7 said:
Very sharp JP. Did any of them have covers to peel?

Allen

Nope, didn't see any.

matty07 said:
The gold beckhams actually look really nice. What are your thoughts on the beckham auto. I just bought a base one and was wondering what your feedback was on it?? Do they look good in person??? Quality good?? let me know thanks

The Blue Auto looks gorgeous. Corners and edges are all sharp, and the surface has a couple of minor "dimples".

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Have you received a single Razor card from Sig Series to Letterman to Metal that you think is grade-worthy yet? Just curious.
Zach

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Nikobaseball said:
Have you received a single Razor card from Sig Series to Letterman to Metal that you think is grade-worthy yet? Just curious.
Zach

Not a one.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Just got my golds and I have to say the surface on my golds is MUCH better than on the blues. The blues had little scratches near the edges while my golds don't seem to have that issue.

Alex

Members online