Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eddie Murray player collection mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Some new stuff in today:

scan0123.jpg

scan0124.jpg

scan0125.jpg

A nice one I've been after for a while:

scan0001.jpg

Thanks for looking.
josh

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Nice, Josh. I'm really looking forward to seeing your collection in its entirety when you finish the scanning and website.

I used to love Eddie, back in the day. I think he and Cal were my first two picks in my two person roto league back in 1984 or so. I think that league lasted about five days, as I was too young to really do the math required, but it was fun while it lasted...

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
ajw - Thanks. I cannot wait to be done scanning. I'm doing everything now as it comes in a few others every day or so. I used to draft him all the time in my leagues too! :)

70Chip - Thanks. How are you collecting O's? Aggressive player style or just whatever looks nice to you?

jbone17 - Thank you!

mlbsalltimegreats - Thanks. I missed this about 5 times in 2004-2007 on Ebay. Then never really saw another copy until recently.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
Do you have any of Murray's 2001 Upper Deck Legends autographed bats or jerseys?

From looking at my wantlist... the only card I need from that set is the Lumber Gold Auto /25

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
If you ever want to move either of them, let me know.
I am trying to build both of those sets and need them both.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
If you ever want to move either of them, let me know.
I am trying to build both of those sets and need them both.

Probably not anytime soon :D but thanks for asking.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
theplasticman said:
70Chip - Thanks. How are you collecting O's? Aggressive player style or just whatever looks nice to you?

I am more of a passive collector at this point. Cal, Frank and Brooks are the ones I will aggressively go after but I if I see something nice I won't hesitate to pick it up ;) . Modern guys I am being very cautious with.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
70Chip said:
theplasticman said:

I am more of a passive collector at this point. Cal, Frank and Brooks are the ones I will aggressively go after but I if I see something nice I won't hesitate to pick it up ;) . Modern guys I am being very cautious with.

Nice. I'd probably be like that if I wasn't really into these few players I collect. I see many nice cards of players I appreciate but lay off because I can't have another collectible mistress :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts