Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Edinson Volquez is straight dealing.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Reds in 2009 said:

Didn't you know that Volque is way underpriced, and was the best pitcher in all of spring training, and will win the Cy Young, and is da bomb, and you should buy him, and I have alot of him....

come on

OMGZZZZ

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Reds in 2009 said:

Didn't you know that Volque is way underpriced, and was the best pitcher in all of spring training, and will win the Cy Young, and is da bomb, and you should buy him, and I have alot of him....

come on

OMGZZZZ

:lol: Are you calling out EricinCT???? :p

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
You kids are funny.

It is disturbing though the way these high quality pitchers are just being abused this early in the season. I was STUNNED to see Gallardo give up the lead and get absolutely BOMBED, m0re so than Volquez.....Volquez brings it upon himself with the number of walks, hit batters and number of hits he gives up to PITCHERS.....but Gallardo....that was very surprising....the walks and the bombs. Lincecum is another that comes to mind....granted his team is using chop sticks to hit the ball and have not had more than 1 run in a few games, but he has not been dominated with over a 2.0 whip.

Others come to mind....but those three are the most glaring at least in the NL.

That's why they play 162 games and that is also why spring training is MEANINGLESS......Red Sox, trade Buchholz FAST!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
EricInCT said:
You kids are funny.

It is disturbing though the way these high quality pitchers are just being abused this early in the season. I was STUNNED to see Gallardo give up the lead and get absolutely BOMBED, m0re so than Volquez.....Volquez brings it upon himself with the number of walks, hit batters and number of hits he gives up to PITCHERS.....but Gallardo....that was very surprising....the walks and the bombs. Lincecum is another that comes to mind....granted his team is using chop sticks to hit the ball and have not had more than 1 run in a few games, but he has not been dominated with over a 2.0 whip.

That's why they play 162 games and that is also why spring training is MEANINGLESS......Red Sox, trade Buchholz FAST!

I had to give you a hard time, at least once. I owed you one...

I do agree with almost everythign you wrote though. I am very surprised to see Volquez getting bombed, along with Lincecum, and Gallardo in his 2nd start (pitched well his first start).

Here is to these guys turning it around...

skrip

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ballerskrip said:
EricInCT said:
You kids are funny.

I had to give you a hard time, at least once. I owed you one...

I do agree with almost everythign you wrote though. I am very surprised to see Volquez getting bombed, along with Lincecum, and Gallardo in his 2nd start (pitched well his first start).

Here is to these guys turning it around...

skrip

No biggie, I am thick skinned.......another that comes to mind is ****........yanks seem to be in trouble early each and every year....with this year being no exception.....as a sox fan it is nice to see :geek:

Members online