Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB TUESDAY SUCKS EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Tuesday has always been the most worthless day of the week. Whats up people?

Tracking Number: 1Z 82R W33 42 7409 261 6
Type: Package
In Transit - On Time
Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.

In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery: 04/17/2009
Shipped To: ROUND ROCK, TX, US
Shipped/Billed On: 04/13/2009
Service: GROUND
Special Instructions: SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Weight: 6.20 Lbs

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Tuesdays just suck...It isnt like there is anything good on Tuesdays.

During the football season, Tuesday never has any games.

Tuesday at the bars and clubs always suck.

Tuesday was in a song and it said 'Tuesday's gone'

bleh tuesday's suck.

madman1978

Ryo1549 said:
Tuesdays just suck...It isnt like there is anything good on Tuesdays.

During the football season, Tuesday never has any games.

Tuesday at the bars and clubs always suck.

Tuesday was in a song and it said 'Tuesday's gone'

bleh tuesday's suck.
Tuesday is recovery day!
After MNF or RAW whatever you poison
I normally get more done on Tuesday then other days
Expect I really dont want to Paint today!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Accounting Test at 7 tonight, followed by late night cramming for the stats test 8am tomorrow. Today sucks

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The only time I enjoyed watching the Patriots ;)

tom_thefamilyguy-758402.jpg

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
What's up guys!? Things here are AWESOME! I just picked up some more nice cards from the card store and I have what I hope one of you Cheaters... I mean Steelers fans could use, a very nice Mendenhall Jumbo G/U! Pics of some of the stuff on the way!!!

G

SeattlefantillIdie said:
What's up guys!? Things here are AWESOME! I just picked up some more nice cards from the card store and I have what I hope one of you Cheaters... I mean Steelers fans could use, a very nice Mendenhall Jumbo G/U! Pics of some of the stuff on the way!!!

hey...you aren't allowed to use "cheater" in reference to any team other then the Patriots ;)

Good Morning fellas....cant wait to see what you got from the card shop bud!!! where do you go by the way??? West Coast???

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
trojanfan43 said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:

hey...you aren't allowed to use "cheater" in reference to any team other then the Patriots ;)

Good Morning fellas....cant wait to see what you got from the card shop bud!!! where do you go by the way??? West Coast???
there you go, 200 thanks. BOOM.

G

Seiya said:
trojanfan43 said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:

there you go, 200 thanks. BOOM.

lol...you've been thanked as well Gus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts