Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh has been Reddiculous so far... who else

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Who do you guys think makes it on the first BA hot sheet.

Guys who have started out great:

Reddick
Rondon
Tillman
Hanson
Reckling
Ramos
A-jax

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
This dude.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/...=Cowgill RF&pos=&sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=518577

Who, incidently, just homered again tonight.

Moooooooo!!!!

Cowgill.jpg

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
bricewaynebisel said:
AKA Coastal said:
Blast from the Past award (BA still do these?)...Ian Bladergroen

Watched him play when he was in juco and always hoped he'd make it back. He was a monster then, especially playing in a park that was around 312 down the lines.

Yea, I was a fan of him when he was on the Mets. He got traded to the Redsox for Doug Mientkiewicz and he was eventually released because of a wrist injury. The Mariners signed him because they don't have much going on in their 1B/DH down on the farm. So far he's beasting. Announcer said he hit one last night that hasn't landed yet.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
AKA Coastal said:
bricewaynebisel said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":yg0d1ai5]Blast from the Past award (BA still do these?)...Ian Bladergroen

Watched him play when he was in juco and always hoped he'd make it back. He was a monster then, especially playing in a park that was around 312 down the lines.

Yea, I was a fan of him when he was on the Mets. He got traded to the Redsox for Doug Mientkiewicz. The Mariners signed him because they don't have much going on in their 1B/DH down on the farm. So far he's beasting. Announcer said he hit one last night that hasn't landed yet.[/quote:yg0d1ai5]

Ha, that's great. Did about the same thing to my old roomie.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
bricewaynebisel said:
AKA Coastal said:
bricewaynebisel said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3lhdvejo]Blast from the Past award (BA still do these?)...Ian Bladergroen

Yea, I was a fan of him when he was on the Mets. He got traded to the Redsox for Doug Mientkiewicz. The Mariners signed him because they don't have much going on in their 1B/DH down on the farm. So far he's beasting. Announcer said he hit one last night that hasn't landed yet.

Ha, that's great. Did about the same thing to my old roomie.[/quote:3lhdvejo]

6'5 210 and left handed. When he connects it goes a long ways. His nickname was "the blade" back when I followed him on the Mets. I assume they still call him that.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Brett Wallace had a hell of a opening day, hasn't done much since, had 2 HR's and went 4-6 with 6 RBI's.

Members online

Latest posts