Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Really liking the Ravens Schedule!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
1 Sun, Sept. 13 vs. Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1 p.m.
2 Sun, Sept. 20 at San Diego Chargers CBS 4:15 p.m.
3 Sun, Sept. 27 vs. Cleveland Browns CBS 1 p.m.
4 Sun, Oct. 4 at New England Patriots CBS 1 p.m.
5 Sun, Oct. 11 vs. Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1 p.m.
6 Sun, Oct. 18 at Minnesota Vikings CBS 1 p.m.
7 Bye
8 Sun, Nov. 1 vs. Denver Broncos CBS 1 p.m.
9 Sun, Nov. 8 at Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1 p.m.
10 Mon, Nov. 16 at Cleveland Browns ESPN 8:30 p.m.
11 Sun, Nov. 22 vs. Indianapolis Colts CBS 1 p.m.
12 Sun, Nov. 29 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers NBC 8:20 p.m.
13 Mon, Dec. 7 at Green Bay Packers ESPN 8:30 p.m.
14 Sun, Dec. 13 vs. Detroit Lions FOX 1 p.m.
15 Sun, Dec. 20 vs. Chicago Bears FOX 1 p.m.
16 Sun, Dec. 27 at Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 1 p.m.
17 Sun, Jan. 3 at Oakland Raiders CBS 4:15 p.m.

G

I'm going 7-9 on this one.....that's just picking winners at a glance though....nothing against the Ravens at all.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Are you guys crazy? I don't think much of Flacco and the Ravens, but the only probable losses are Pittsburgh (twice), Indy and NE. They don't really play anyone else remotely good, unless you count the Bears (who I'm not a believer in).
With this cake schedule, Ravens should earn the wildcard again. The only good team with an equally hilarious schedule is Pittsburgh, so they won't be beating out the Steelers for the division.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
trojanfan43 said:
I'm going 7-9 on this one.....that's just picking winners at a glance though....nothing against the Ravens at all.

:lol: :| I'm beginning to question your sanity. "At a glance"? That's a far tag from 20/20 vision...

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
28th easiest sched and pitt is 29th.

lets say 11-5 or 10-6 with another playoff run.

I'd have to agree. I'd say 10-6. I think they have 9 games they should 100% win and then you figure they'll win 1 or 2 close/ones they shouldn't.

G

Snyper said:
trojanfan43 said:

:lol: :| I'm beginning to question your sanity. "At a glance"? That's a far tag from 20/20 vision...

yeah...just picking wins and losses just looking at the schedule....not really thinking....just picking quickly....and my vision is fine....I shot Expert with a 9 and an M-16....but that was 4 years ago.....age might be catching up with my eyes a little bit :oops: