Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you sell a 300 card to a 0 feedback ebayer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I wouldn't. If there is another bid/offer anywhere close i would pass up the $300 0 FB. However if they would pay with a MO I would say fine.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I have and I would do so again. However, I did sell one for $350 to a zero feedbacker who ended up not paying. Just make sure you insure it and use signature confirmation. If he tries to claim it wasn't deliver, signature confirmation is full proof (DC isn't accepted for stuff worth $300) and if he says it was damaged and for some reason never sends it back, file an insurance claim saying it got damaged and you can get your money.
We all started somewhere!

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Absolutely. I dont really see a problem as long as he is willing to pay enough through paypal to cover insured shipping.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Seems like the 0 feedback people are the ones who pay the quickest... atleast thats been my experience.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Even Wossa started with a zero feedback!

Would you want to turn away future sales.. I know that if you didn't accept my payment for a $300 card, I wouldn't even buy a $1 card from you after that..

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Pinbreaker said:

Would you want to turn away future sales.. I know that if you didn't accept my payment for a $300 card, I wouldn't even buy a $1 card from you after that..

I agree. I haven't really sold many cards that valuable. So I should ship with Insurance and Sig confirmation.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
studioclint said:
Pinbreaker said:

I agree. I haven't really sold many cards that valuable. So I should ship with Insurance and Sig confirmation.

Insurance insures signature confirmation, so sig conf is redundant. I always ship with Insurance and DC for anything over $250.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Jays_Cards said:
studioclint said:
Pinbreaker said:

Insurance insures signature confirmation, so sig conf is redundant. I always ship with Insurance and DC for anything over $250.

Insurance and signature confirmation is two different things. You can't view insurance signatures online, where you can with signature confirmation. So you without actually purchasing signature confirmation, you would lose any Paypal dispute.

Members online

Latest posts