Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So if a game gets postponed due to weather...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Think the same starting pitcher pitches the next day? I was hopin to follow Porcello's Tuesday start that ended up getting rained out, but I'm assuming that he won't be ready to pitch Wednesday's game if he got fully warmed up for Tuesday's game. I'm sure it depends on how much the guy threw and stuff, but does anyone know how this generally goes? When will Porcello's next start be?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jays_Cards said:
Nope..Galarraga pitches tomorrow and Porcello's next start will be Sunday in Seattle.

That's what I figured but I was hoping otherwise. If you fully warm up to pitch, your arm is as good as done for the next couple days if you're not used to pitching every day or every other day (i.e., if you're not a reliever).

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":1ca5vccf]Nope..Galarraga pitches tomorrow and Porcello's next start will be Sunday in Seattle.
Boo!

Dont hurt the messenger...My sig wanted Porcello to pitch today more than anyone :lol: :D[/quote:1ca5vccf]
:mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts