Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My HOF Custom Cut Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I normally send HOF's index cards for TTM, but recently have been sending out my own Customs made to look like Legendary Cuts. I have gotten a couple back, and turned some of my other HOF papers/IC's into cuts. Here is what they look like: (Sorry for horrible scans, my crappy scanner had dust all over it)

Hank Aaron
AARON.jpg

Stan Musial (cut is a statcard that was all bent up from getting stuck in a mail sorter)
MUSIAL.jpg

Sparky Anderson
10-7-200852014PM.jpg

Warren Spahn
SPAHN.jpg

Joe Morgan
10-10-2008115547AM.jpg

They are approx. 3.5 x 5 inches, and printed on card stock. Feedback appreciated.

- John

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:
They look nice, but you cut up that Spahn article

Yeah, I was doing damage control. I accidently ripped it through the photo taking it out of the jumbo toploader. (Note to self: Old newspaper isn't very strong) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Good looking stuff there. That Musial cracks me up. You have his head in the little circle there, and his body is where he signed the card. :lol:

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
shuedini said:
Good looking stuff there. That Musial cracks me up. You have his head in the little circle there, and his body is where he signed the card. :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Never even noticed that.

Members online

Latest posts