Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kershaw DOMINANT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Kershaw looks like he is starting to live up to what I knew he would. To think this kid just turned 21 and is pitching this way :eek:

4IP, 1H, 1ER, 0BB, 8K

BTW, this is going to be my last post here, so to everyone that has made this board what it is, thank you very much. If you need anything from me, check the links in my sig and PM me or watch my ebay auctions over the next few weeks! Thanks again guys and 'Happy Prospecting' :lol: .

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Nikobaseball said:
Last post Jordan? Nah bud, don't leave.

You'll be missed.
Zach

No offense but a couple of months ago I remember there being a long thread where you bid your adieu. You'll be back... they all come back :D

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
JEA2880 said:
Nikobaseball said:

You'll be missed.
Zach

No offense but a couple of months ago I remember there being a long thread where you bid your adieu. You'll be back... they all come back :D

Fortunately, that was not the case then. I was selling a large portion of my collection to finance a dream vacation for my terminally ill mother, my father, and I. At that time, I didnt plan on leaving the hobby completely, but it has just absolutely drained me.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Jays_Cards said:
JEA2880 said:
Nikobaseball said:

You'll be missed.
Zach

Fortunately, that was not the case then. I was selling a large portion of my collection to finance a dream vacation for my terminally ill mother, my father, and I. At that time, I didnt plan on leaving the hobby completely, but it has just absolutely drained me.

You can stick around the boards and shoot the **** still even if you lost interest in the hobby. Either way, best of luck to you.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Tomlinson21RB said:
Jays_Cards said:
JEA2880 said:
Nikobaseball said:

You'll be missed.
Zach

You can stick around the boards and shoot the shat still even if you lost interest in the hobby. Either way, best of luck to you.

Unfortunately, if I hang around, Im sure the bug will bite again. As for an update on Kershaw:

7IP, 1H, 1ER, 1BB, 13K 1.50 ERA :shock: :shock: :shock:

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Jays_Cards said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":pm5ycwli]
JEA2880 said:
Nikobaseball said:

You'll be missed.
Zach

You can stick around the boards and shoot the shat still even if you lost interest in the hobby. Either way, best of luck to you.

Unfortunately, if I hang around, Im sure the bug will bite again. As for an update on Kershaw:

7IP, 1H, 1ER, 1BB, 13K 1.50 ERA :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:pm5ycwli]

....and a ND. Damit Dodgers, give the kid a break!

As an aside, I had no idea about the circumstances regarding your previous decision to leave. Very sorry to hear about your mother and hope all turns out well.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry to hear about this being your last post, I consider you one of the better people on these boards. Not to mention you have a sick collection. I hope you have the time of your life on that vacation man. I am glad that you put family before everything.

Take care and see you back soon hopefully,
Logan

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Some pretty big news: This card now belongs to another great FCBer. I wont say who because Im not sure he wants it put out there, but Im glad it is on its way to a good home...

a15d954c.jpg

Members online

Latest posts