Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Draft Travis Snider Blue Ref - Sell or hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
I own a Blue Refractor /199 and it is in perfect condition. I saw that one got $165 recently but I'm thinking that they can climb even higher. Hold or sell?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I think the one that sold for 165 for a anomoly....the guy who bought it only had 28 feedback.....I don't think that will happen again. I would be interested in scans of the front and back if you do sell it, i am sending in a grading order next week.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
then the pic in your sig is perfect....

braden said:
Geez, I got mine for a $20 BIN.

I didn't buy it to resell. It was strictly for the PC. Sure, I could sell it now and in all likelihood buy it back later but I doubt I ever would.

A_Pharis

You know what REALLY sucks? I cringe every time a thread about Snider blue refs come up. I actually pulled one right around release from a Wal-Mart blaster. When I got home, instead of putting it with my "keep" items I just put it in a binder with some random stuff that as sitting on my bed. I planned on sorting it later. I have a guy that I run into all of the tme at the small local show, and I ended up trading him that binder for some signed JSA authenticated stuff (Kaline bat, Schoendist postcard, Spahn check, etc). Fast forward a couple of months when these threads start popping up, and I get so freaking excited.. OOO OOO I have one I have one! Now, where did I put it?

*face palm*

I haven't seen that guy at a show since.

Members online