Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Plus Credit Card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
Has anyone actually signed up for this as opposed to attaching a bank account to get verified on paypal? I really don't feel like going through the whole bank verification process and was wondering what the pros and cons of a paypal plus credit card were?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Invest4thefuture said:
Has anyone actually signed up for this as opposed to attaching a bank account to get verified on paypal? I really don't feel like going through the whole bank verification process and was wondering what the pros and cons of a paypal plus credit card were?

I've wondered the same thing. Right now I just use my BOA MLB credit card but there are basically no bonuses or anything and I have been looking to change it up to something that offers cashback or something

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I'm pretty sure the bank verification process takes up like 3 seconds of your time, unless you have to open an account to get it verified. In that case I could see it being a hassle, but if you have an account, there is really no "whole bank verification process" save a few clicks on the pc...

Members online

Latest posts