Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB 2008 National Treasure Case Opening Day!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
Ryo1549 said:
Kutzy said:
I wish there was a decent team left and I would be in it.

Decent team in what? The 06-07 break? Plenty of decent teams left. Plus you get one picked at random.

Honestly, which teams have a decent enough breakdown that are left? The best I could come up with is the Chargers. I dont particularly care for Rookies, I would be going for the vets/HOF type players.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Kutzy said:
Ryo1549 said:
Kutzy said:
I wish there was a decent team left and I would be in it.

Decent team in what? The 06-07 break? Plenty of decent teams left. Plus you get one picked at random.

Honestly, which teams have a decent enough breakdown that are left? The best I could come up with is the Chargers. I dont particularly care for Rookies, I would be going for the vets/HOF type players.

Just went through both checklist and there is a lot of stuff to be had.

Browns (jim brown, leroy kelly, dante lavelli, Marion motley, Otto Graham, Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn, Lou Groza, Paul Warfield, ozzie newsome) all have jerseys or auto's.

Jets have Joe Namath, Don Maynard, curtis martin, also the rookies leon washington(the next sproles)d'brickashaw ferguson, kellen clemens, david harris
All have auto's or jerseys

Saints (Reggies Bush, Drew Brees, Archie Manning(he's first on all of the triples with eli and peyton so they go to the saints, Marques Colston, Pierre Thomas, Robert Meachem All have auto's or jerseys

Cardinals (Fitzgerald, Leinart, Boldin, Edgerrin)

Bills (Trent Edwards, Marshawn Lynch, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas Willis mcgahee)

Titans/Oilers (Earl Campbell, Vince Young, Warren Moon, Lendale white, Chris Henry among several other rookies)

Chiefs (Larry Johnson, Tony Gonzalez, Dwayne Bowe, Hank Stram, Willie Lanier, Jan Stenerud) all have jerseys/autos

Eagles (Mcnabb, Steve van buren, Ollie Matson, Chuck Bednarik, Brian Westbrook, Tommy MCdonald, Kevin Kolb, Randall Cunningham, Jason Avant, Hank Baskett)

Rams (Steven Jackson, Torry Holt, Bob Waterfield, Norm Van Brocklin, Tom Fears, Eric Dickerson, Elroy Hirsch, Ollie Matson, Jack Youngblood, Deacon Jones) most of these guys are HOFers, all have jerseys and auto's

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Yeah the 3 box case tonight is going to be rough for a few people. only 18 hits to go around for 16 slots. Yeesh. Still its cheaper than buying a box and getting nothing. :)

I hope for just 1 nice auto of the big three! (young rice or montana would be sick)

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Well damnit, I have got to go to lunch after this call. I can hope that the UPS guy is around my place so that I can get the case. Otherwise we need to hope that the case is signed for by the front office, otherwise we may have a fiasco on our hands with me trying to get the damn thing.

Hopefully I can stretch this call out longer but I've seen them not get there til 3 or so.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Anyone ever deal with ACE Authentication?

About a year ago I buy an auto'd Carmelo Anthony full size basketball. No doubt in my mind that its real. Its from Iconic Memoribila authenticated by Global and in the ACE database. COA signed in ink by some Jeff Woolf. So when I first buy it the number matches in the database. So now I am thinking about selling it for some quick Paypal but now the number in the database doesn't match it says its is an "in house" Kobe Bryant signed SI. Sooooo pissed right now.

G

deceptikon1978 said:
Anyone ever deal with ACE Authentication?

About a year ago I buy an auto'd Carmelo Anthony full size basketball. No doubt in my mind that its real. Its from Iconic Memoribila authenticated by Global and in the ACE database. COA signed in ink by some Jeff Woolf. So when I first buy it the number matches in the database. So now I am thinking about selling it for some quick Paypal but now the number in the database doesn't match it says its is an "in house" Kobe Bryant signed SI. Sooooo pissed right now.

that sucks....you should try to get a hold of them by phone.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
AUSTIN,
TX, US 04/17/2009 3:06 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

We may not get it today..They usually leave it at the office and sign my name..Doesn't look liked they did that. damnit.

G

Ryo1549 said:
AUSTIN,
TX, US 04/17/2009 3:06 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

We may not get it today..They usually leave it at the office and sign my name..Doesn't look liked they did that. damnit.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts