Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When you speak of me, speak kindly. FREE MLB.TV SUBSCRIPTION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Chevy is running a promotion with Major League Baseball and you can get a free subscription to the MLB.tv product. This lets you watch all non-blacked out games streaming over the internet. This normally costs $110 for the season.

Go here:

http://mlb.mlb.com/sponsors/chevy/all_star/index.jsp

Step 1) Click on the YELLOW 'enter now'

Step 2) Click these answers if you want to breeze through the quiz:
True
Both
Over 30
All of the above
Chevy Malibu Hybrid

Step 3) Then fill in your info and say you're interested in finding out more about the Chevy Malibu Hybrid and may potentially buy one in the next 3 months.

Step 4) Enter all your info to the right, but make sure that you say you don't want to be contacted (both on the left and the options above the submit button), unless you want to be harassed by dealerships.

Step 5) Click on the Chevy Malibu video to watch the car commercial for Chevy Malibu, which they call a "virtual test drive". Wait until it is done, and you will now have an option to click on the mlb.com premium account creator.

Presto, free mlb.tv courtesy of Chevy.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
Wow. Great stuff.

A bit of a warning to all....make sure you CANCEL the subscription at the end of the season because MLB.TV will automatically renew it and charge you for the premium service. I had to fight with them about this at the end of last year.

Great post!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Guess I missed out. All I get is a blank white screen with the words "Coming Soon" on it when I clicked the link.

Members online

Latest posts