Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Several Packs of Champs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hey guys. Not a regular around the Hockey boards, but I do collect a bit of hockey stuff every year. Anyway, went to a card shop near my parents' place today to get some supplies. I'm headed home tomorrow and there isn't a hobby store for about two hours of my place, so I figured now would be the time. Saw about a half box of Champs on the counter, unfortunately they had no sealed ones. I started opening packs and pulled a Mike Iggulden auto. However, several packs later I pulled this:

CIMG0286.pngCIMG0287.png

You know, it seems like I never pull anything real special out of Football products. I have pulled several real nice cards out of hockey though. Is it a sign? Maybe.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
pghbuccos said:
that's a great pull.

are you keeping it or selling it?

Not positive yet, but I think I'll keep it for the time being. It'll look great in my display frame in a mini toploader. Just wish they had mini one-touches.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
you're very welcome. I ordered a few for some of my Jason Bay A&G cards.

if you ever decide to move the Lemieux let me know.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
pghbuccos said:
Pro-Mold makes a tobacco (mini card) 1 screw holder now.

here is a link to an eBay BIN...
Pro-Mold 1 screw

b38c_1.jpg

Dunno if you got yours in yet, but mine look different than the photograph. While the one in the picture looks smaller than normal, the plastic in the ones I got are as big as a normal screwdown. I didn't like it at first, but I have to say it looks better on display amongst other full sized cards. EDIT: Now that I've put both pics side by side, it doesn't really look any bigger. Maybe just a perspective trick my mind was playing on me.

CIMG0305.png

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
they do seem a little different but I am still very happy with mine. good to hear you like them and I am glad I was able to point you in the right direction.

Members online