Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 boxes 07 Draft and 1 box of 08 Draft! Jackpot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdotmorris

Aug 7, 2008
3 boxes of 07 draft sucked
2 boxes had no autos, 3rd box Kulbacki Chrome Auto

I had some good chrome and a few blue refs and a gold ref of max ramirez.

08 Draft was awesome
Check Scans

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4547.jpg

IMG_4550-1.jpg

mdotmorris

Aug 7, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
M- You live in socal right? DId you get the draft boxes from franks? I bought 2 today and both had no autos...

no I don't live there, live in Minnesota but I believe my store I got them from get them from franks. Topps also said they are almost out of replacement autos too.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
mdotmorris said:
M- You live in socal right? DId you get the draft boxes from franks? I bought 2 today and both had no autos...

no I don't live there, live in Minnesota but I believe my store I got them from get them from franks. Topps also said they are almost out of replacement autos too.

The guy I got them from, i Trust 100%, I usually get really good pulls, but he like anyone else buys on secondary market. I've busted 3 boxes from said "case" and got zero autos, if your's came from same guy thats 5 with no autos.

mdotmorris

Aug 7, 2008
mdotmorris said:

The guy I got them from, i Trust 100%, I usually get really good pulls, but he like anyone else buys on secondary market. I've busted 3 boxes from said "case" and got zero autos, if your's came from same guy thats 5 with no autos.

wow! Did you call topps? I had to give them a list of autos I didn't want. They will send a luebke for each if I didn't.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
mdotmorris said:
mdotmorris said:

wow! Did you call topps? I had to give them a list of autos I didn't want. They will send a luebke for each if I didn't.

No, I didn't. Just weird. Wonder where he got the case from.

Members online