Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4 PACKS of 2008 SP Authentic....KILLED THE ODDS!!! MOJO!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
So I stopped in at the local hole, I havent bought any wax in a couple months but I wanted to see the new card designs of 2008 SPA.... Four loose packs from an almost empty box, here is what it yielded...

jeter.jpg

Overall I am done buying this product, I cant repeat this success.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
how can you tell if its for the entire name or just a single letter. I am not sure, but I was stoked with one letter...the whole name would make this my best pull ever.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
jumbojohnny said:
how can you tell if its for the entire name or just a single letter. I am not sure, but I was stoked with one letter...the whole name would make this my best pull ever.

I think the varied #'ing means each letter. I could be wrong though.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I redeemed the card. It gives no additional information, but I am calling UD tomorow to ask for more info. I am really hoping my redemption is for the whole name. That would be amazing!!!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
jumbojohnny said:
I redeemed the card. It gives no additional information, but I am calling UD tomorow to ask for more info. I am really hoping my redemption is for the whole name. That would be amazing!!!

If it isn't I can't tell you how sorry I am for getting your hopes up. I don't want you to blame me for making you upset about not getting all of the name. Even 1 jeter auto is awesome.

Good luck though, hope its all of them.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldnt be upset with a single letter. Jeter letters always sell for nice $$$. The name would just be icing on an already tasty cake. I will know more tomorow when I get somebody on the phone.

Oddly though, there is no product review on UD's website.

wolfmanalfredo said:
jumbojohnny said:

If it isn't I can't tell you how sorry I am for getting your hopes up. I don't want you to blame me for making you upset about not getting all of the name. Even 1 jeter auto is awesome.

Good luck though, hope its all of them.

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
Lasy year the redemptions for the full name had an actual large letter on the card, and the redemptions for just a single letter auto were like the one that you recieved. It is still an awesome pull though, congrats :D

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Very, very nice pull. :D I believe though that redemption is just for a single letter signed card. I don't know if they have the full name redemptions this year at all. Last year it was called 2007 SP Authentic By The Letter Signatures Full Redemption. This year they don't even have it on their checklist. All they have is 2008 SP Authentic By The Letter Veterans Autographs. Print run is low this year once again for Jeter.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Beautiful pull man...that is a redemption to be happy about. I think as well that it may be the one auto (not that that is bad) but from a grammer standpoint, they did pluralize the word autograph...maybe that means it is the full name. Either way, great card and I hope they send it to you fast!!!

Alex

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I called UD today, it is for one letter. Either way I am very pleased with my pull. The rep also told me that last years redemptions for Jeter Letters were fulfilled with none being replacements, so that is a a relief.

Members online

Latest posts