Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Exquiste Golf - SICK Matt Ryan pull!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I went to the LCS for some more Exquisite Golf hoping to actually prove the existence of a Tiger, but I continued to pull a bunch of football players- what gives upper deck? I mean, I purchase a GOLF product to pull cards of GOLFERS, not guys in bulky uniforms. Next time, I suggest maybe putting some GOLF guys in a GOLF product. I CAN'T STAND opening a product and getting a bunch of cards of people i've NEVER heard of. I mean it's ridiculous. Where's Mickelson, where's Sergio Garcia, where's Anthony Kim? I've had it with these upper deck crap products containing cards of people who aren't even in the sport they're advertising. RIDICULOUS. Rant over.

Anyways, I got one rookie auto patch/25, any good? I don't have my Beckett with me and I usually only buy golf and baseball:

mrexquisite.jpg

The serial number matches his t-shirt number on the card, is he still on the Hawks?

I hope he is still on an XFL roster, you know how they always make too many rookie cards of too many players in football, thanks for any info! :twisted: :twisted:

G

Re: 2008 Exquiste Golf - is this footballer any good?

he sucks....I'll give you $10 paypal for it ;)

Seriously though....AMAZING PIECE OF CARDBOARD!!!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary

As soon as Vick is back in Atl, that card will be worth nothing, sell it now!!!

tribefan2427

Nov 19, 2008
Erie, PA

trojanfan43 said:
he sucks....I'll give you $10 paypal for it ;)

Seriously though....AMAZING PIECE OF CARDBOARD!!!
no i will give him $10 and 5 baseball game used

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

I'll give you a complete set of 01 UD Golf (including all insert sets except autos and swatches) for it ;)

Awesome pull

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008

I'll give you a box of Pro V1's, a bag of tees and a ballmarker.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

as soon as you put that title, i knew it would be a monster pull

fool me once with the longo red, never twice!!

congrats on that awesome card, bro!

dave

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009

daveyou said:

dave

Thanks Dave!

This is the best card i've pulled out of 2008 exquisite.

Since my other topic was locked? for some reason re: Roethlisberger 2008 exquisite logo patch, I need to clarify a few things. First of all, since the owner has sold the card, I can now make it public that he bought the card from me for $1900 on the spot as soon as I pulled it. I personally didn't consider this topic spam cause the auction was not up yet when I posted it. Secondly, the card Did sell for a little less than the 2006 - the owner wouldn't have moved it unless he broke even or made a little profit, so yes, over $1900 in cash is a tad less than $2250 minus the ebay fee.

I thought the post would be informational for any Steelers collectors out there, but I guess all I got was a couple of frankly pretty rude responses for the information. After I sold the card, I had no control of how and for how much the seller was going to try to sell it for.

And for the record, this Matt Ryan is NOT going to be on ebay at any time in the near future, it's in my personal collection now.

I also pulled a Roethlisberger 2007 exquisite quad jersey 1/1 this past week out of a case (what are the odds?), but that card too has been sold back to JSeau, so whoever is interested is going to have to deal with him. I wish I could have helped you guys out with the other card, but something tells me that maybe it was better that I didn't.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009

brouthercard said:
daveyou said:

dave

Thanks Dave!

Since my other topic was locked? for some reason re: Roethlisberger 2008 exquisite logo patch, I need to clarify a few things. First of all, since the owner has sold the card, I can now make it public that he bought the card from me for $1900 on the spot as soon as I pulled it. I personally didn't consider this topic spam cause the auction was not up yet when I posted it. Secondly, the card Did sell for a little less than the 2006 - the owner wouldn't have moved it unless he broke even or made a little profit, so yes, over $1900 in cash is a tad less than $2250 minus the ebay fee.

I thought the post would be informational for any Steelers collectors out there, but I guess all I got was a couple of frankly pretty rude responses for the information. After I sold the card, I had no control of how and for how much the seller was going to try to sell it for.

And for the record, this Matt Ryan is NOT going to be on ebay at any time in the near future, it's in my personal collection now.

I also pulled a Roethlisberger 2007 exquisite quad jersey 1/1 this past week out of a case (what are the odds?), but that card too has been sold back to JSeau, so whoever is interested is going to have to deal with him. I wish I could have helped you guys out with the other card, but something tells me that maybe it was better that I didn't.

hmmm 8 days later and a needless thanks after you comment multiple times since then in the locked thread.

Dude give it up already lol. Count me down as the rude one. You contradicted yourself(oops leaked you pulled it) and are a complete *********/liar. Just because one thread gets locked does not give you free reign to comment on it in this one without a response with an off the cuff thanks and oh by the way then a disortation of a response of a locked thread about coming clean yeah it was mine I sold it for 1900......errrrr BS meter pegging

You feel you have to repsond because you got called out and proven to be a fraud. Love how the guy tried bidding up the 06 to raise the price. Then with 14 offers on his no sale. how convienent he sells it to someone else and low and behold it was "never available to the public" anyways as you say it. I guess you could perform good enough on the polish so you had to come up with something. Like flightposite says it will show up again under another high volume seller. See ya..

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009

wheeler281 said:
brouthercard said:
daveyou said:

dave

Thanks Dave!

hmmm 8 days later and a needless thanks after you comment multiple times since then in the locked thread.

Dude give it up already lol. Count me down as the rude one. You contradicted yourself(oops leaked you pulled it) and are a complete *********/liar. Just because one thread gets locked does not give you free reign to comment on it in this one without a response with an off the cuff thanks and oh by the way then a disortation of a response of a locked thread about coming clean yeah it was mine I sold it for 1900......errrrr BS meter pegging

You feel you have to repsond because you got called out and proven to be a fraud. Love how the guy tried bidding up the 06 to raise the price. Then with 14 offers on his no sale. how convienent he sells it to someone else and low and behold it was "never available to the public" anyways as you say it. I guess you could perform good enough on the polish so you had to come up with something. Like flightposite says it will show up again under another high volume seller. See ya..

I still don't understand the hostility on the football boards here.

I stated clearly the big ben was pulled, and I stated clearly that the shop owner now has it. I figured it would be in the interest of a football card board to know that a high profile card had been pulled, and even someone was keeping track of the 1/1 logos pulled out of exquisite.

I don't sell anything on ebay. It wasn't my auction, and any tactics that Jseau pulled (whatever you want to call it) have nothing to do with me. I sold him the card as soon as I pulled it, and whatever he does with it, it's up to him. I make no representations for him whatsoever. I see nothing wrong with discussing the value of the card on a football card message board. I think the conversation started pretty cordially, but for some reason short of my understanding it turned into a one-sided accusation filled, name throwing tirade from you.

You may be buddies with the moderator, but I think you were very rude to call someone you don't even know names, and accuse someone of being a liar without any evidence, proof or facts.

I'm sorry you didn't end up with the card, it's just football cards, man, please, just keep it friendly here. Guys like you really make this hobby unpleasant.

And if anyone would like to point out any wrongdoing of mine, please enlighten me, i'd like to know. This is the first time I've ever been ridiculed by a moderator, and after over 5000 posts on the old Beckett board and an invitation to come join FCB, I have to admit I was quite surprised by this response. I hope reactions like this are isolated incidents, and please just try to make these boards a more entertaining place to post.

I know who owns the card now, and I can always forward your email to him if he decides to sell it in the future. You really shouldn't burn all your bridges in this hobby.

Oh, and by the way, JSeau WAS willing to shell out $1500 for the 2006 exquisite logo 1/1 auto. Why not? He already owned the 2008 and it would have been a great way to control the market price.

Members online

Latest posts