Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing 4 box 08 Ginter Rip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
So my local dealer had been picking up boxes of 08 ginter off the truck from his distributor. The last two
I got from him both had rip cards in them, I knew my luck wouldn't be that good if he got more but
I told him I would be interested, so he picked up 4 more from me, I don't know if they were from the
same case but man I love this stuff.

Auto: Ervin Santana and Brian Bannister
GU: A bunch including Man Ram and Irod

Scott Kazmir Cloth 6/10
Eric Byrnes Printing Plate 1/1

and

Houston Street Rip card /99
Dontrelle Willis Rip card /99

4 huge hits in four boxes, one box had the plate and the rip card. Also got two Pujols A&G backs.

Kevin

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Thanks, I have for some reason not been tempted to open any rip cards this year. The highest mini inside is
worth only 80 bucks and the rip cards are worth 120.00 alone, but I have to say that seeing all those red
autos coming out and possible 1/1's had made me tempted. Anyone know Huston Street's jersey #
when he was in Oak?

brokenliz1

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
Thanks, I have for some reason not been tempted to open any rip cards this year. The highest mini inside is
worth only 80 bucks and the rip cards are worth 120.00 alone, but I have to say that seeing all those red
autos coming out and possible 1/1's had made me tempted. Anyone know Huston Street's jersey #
when he was in Oak?

I believe he was #20.

Members online