Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Southern League's Finest (Youtube Videos) Mariners and Cubs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
UPDATE 5/13:
Went again today and saw the Smokie vs. Diamond Jaxx. This batch includes Smokies and Mariners prospects. No Halman or Fields though (DNP) :x :x

Anyway, take a look!

I am able to take videos this year, so I decided to set up a Youtube channel featuring some of the AA Southern League's best players.

Check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jpafan44

Those are a few from last night, I still have a lot more to upload.

Hopefully, I will be able to keep this updated. Also, I can take requests if you have someone you want to see in the SL. I'll try my best to get it up there and and take some video.

Thanks!

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
Re: Southern League's Best (Youtube)

Want to know who else is good? Smokies starter Casey Coleman. He had a good season debut, but was outstanding last night. He shut down the Barons for 7 innings. He looks very good for a 21 year old in AA. I'm uploading a video of him verses Beckham now. Coleman is #17 for the Smokies.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
UPDATE 5/13:
Went again today and saw the Smokie vs. Diamond Jaxx. This batch includes Smokies and Mariners prospects. No Halman or Fields though (DNP) :x :x

Anyway, take a look!

Members online