Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweet Spot no hit?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So at the shop a customer bought a box of sweet spot and opened in front of my eyes and only got a sweet beginnings auto of josh newman and some GU, no sweet spot auto, anyone hae any information or experience with dealing with this issue (with upper deck), thanks. (Think of the customer not me).
-KJ

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
darocker80 said:
So at the shop a customer bought a box of sweet spot and opened in front of my eyes and only got a sweet beginnings auto of josh newman and some GU, no sweet spot auto, anyone hae any information or experience with dealing with this issue (with upper deck), thanks. (Think of the customer not me).
-KJ

If this is 08 that is the right hits, if you are talking about one pack from the 5 or 6 pack box.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
08 the entire box, 5 packs, sealed box, 1 auto rc and no sweet spot card (like glove or auto ball)

I have never dealt with upper deck before

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Just guessing here, but does the box say "you ARE guarenteed to get one sweet spot auto per box" or does it state more along the lines of "on AVERAGE, you guarenteed one sweet spot auto per box" which would mean if you bought 3 boxes, you could get 0 in box 1, 1 in box 2 and 2 in box 3, there you would have your three autos in three boxes.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
I busted a box and pulled a Longoria sweet beginnings auto but didnt get a sweet spot auto in it...then i busted another one and i got a sweet beginnings and a sweet spot auto. I have no idea if y ou;re guaranteed a sweet spot i just figured I got an auto and that was that

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Yea, i dont know if there is a single product in which UD guarantees something. THey just assume their quality control will screw up so they cover themselves, lol

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I guess go to their website and e-mail them? I am kind of losing my voice.

( I wasnt talking to the customer lol was just stacking some stuff and saw he got duped...)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
On average does not = getting duped. If the guy got two sweet spot autos in the box would he have returned one to upper deck?? I am thinking not!
darocker80 said:

( I wasnt talking to the customer lol was just stacking some stuff and saw he got duped...)

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Musial Collector said:
On average does not = getting duped. If the guy got two sweet spot autos in the box would he have returned one to upper deck?? I am thinking not!
darocker80 said:

so he can't send it in and get something? wow wasate of 150 ona dollar auto rc

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
darocker80 said:
Musial Collector said:
darocker80 said:

Wow, he paid 150 for the box?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
If I was upper deck I would say hell no. Busting wax is a gamble and this guy lost!
darocker80 said:
Musial Collector said:
darocker80 said:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
darocker80 said:
Musial Collector said:
darocker80 said:

originally, we gave him a discounted price

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
darocker80 said:
08 the entire box, 5 packs, sealed box, 1 auto rc and no sweet spot card (like glove or auto ball)

08 Sweet Spot has 6 packs, not 5. Where did the box come from?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Warren's All Stars said:
darocker80 said:

08 Sweet Spot has 6 packs, not 5. Where did the box come from?
sorry mean 6, typo, it was sealed and full (no open space, i saw the wrappers in the trash and counted 6)

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
darocker80 said:
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
darocker80 said:
Musial Collector said:
darocker80 said:

originally, we gave him a discounted price

Damn super high. They have them for 90-85 at franks. I know because i opened a box and got destroyed.

Members online

Latest posts