Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NO PIMP ZONE POST--BLAST FROM PAST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I figured I would alter the way I participate on the forum. I will hang out in the no pimp zone and periodically change up my signature and show some of the glory days of my collecting years. I found these in a random box. For those who have said it before, those blues are awesome looking and that bernie, puckett, and griffey really pop.

picture.php

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
mazarazz said:
3 days. way to go.

that's what happns when you are rained in, but will stick to my guns about talking about those money guys in the minor league that are hot. I will save my comments for the chat room.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
i think you should just do what you want

ignore the critics, including me

Just having fun!!! The critics really don't bother me. I still chuckle when I think about the tag I was going to put in my sig.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
cgilmo said:

Just having fun!!! The critics really don't bother me. I still chuckle when I think about the tag I was going to put in my sig.
They bothered you enough to "leave for good" 3 days ago...

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
I was just curious.... are you the guy from old Beckett who collected Matt Schaub gold refractors?

that would be me. man, I hope this is the year they put it all together.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
[quote="G $MONEY$":yd8q4nn7]I was just curious.... are you the guy from old Beckett who collected Matt Schaub gold refractors?

that would be me. man, I hope this is the year they put it all together.[/quote:yd8q4nn7]

ahhh, i thought it was you, just wasn't 100% sure.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
KandKCards said:
cgilmo said:

They bothered you enough to "leave for good" 3 days ago...

is there no rolling eyes smilie. never left as cgilmore and other know. i chatted up a storm.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":2yk5adty][quote="G $MONEY$":2yk5adty]I was just curious.... are you the guy from old Beckett who collected Matt Schaub gold refractors?

that would be me. man, I hope this is the year they put it all together.[/quote:2yk5adty]

ahhh, i thought it was you, just wasn't 100% sure.[/quote:2yk5adty]

If FB forum was more heavily viewed I would spend some time over there, but just not enough action. G-Money you still into FB? Still have 12 Gold Refractor of Schaub and just sent a Finest Gold Auto to BGE with Messier. Getting ready for a big year from hm.