Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PAID TRIPLE BOOK FOR THIS LOSER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
With s/h, i paid about three times book on this card. I didn't even realize he had such a following, but with the great year he is having, it's not a good time to buy, but hey....

If anyone else has any nice international refractors for sale, PLMK

!BQdZDM!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLlq68ZBJ5!GL51Dg~~_1.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
hofautos said:
With s/h, i paid about three times book on this card. I didn't even realize he had such a following, but with the great year he is having, it's not a good time to buy, but hey....

Those are always fairly high dollar cards...and great looking, definitely my favorite Bowman Chrome parallel...ever.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
hofautos said:

Those are always fairly high dollar cards...and great looking, definitely my favorite Bowman Chrome parallel...ever.

yea, i thought they were a secret, but apparently the word is out....i have about 10 stars so far...most i have got WAY below book. I would hate to tell you how much mudcatsfan got for me for the dunn (lol)...no problem, he said NFS, even after i asked him nicely 5 times...i had to get serious...lol

dunnintl.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Warren's All Stars said:
What does Dunn have to do to get his cards hot? Another 6 straight 40 dinger seasons?
Dunn would be a superstar in a major media market. There are few players more entertaining and engaging as Dunn...a total screwball with a great sense of humor.

Basically...get out of these bottom tier media markets.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I imagine fellow board member ahill1 had a say in why you paid that hefty price. I PM'd him a couple of days ago about that card and he said he was going after it pretty hard.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
rebelpawn said:
Those are nice cards...

But the golds are sooooo much nicer....
personal preference...i don't care much for the golds in that set....MUCH MUCH prefer the intl..even though the golds are more rare...

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
IndyMann said:
I imagine fellow board member ahill1 had a say in why you paid that hefty price. I PM'd him a couple of days ago about that card and he said he was going after it pretty hard.

Yea, we chatted. he probably is the main reason it went that high...i had my snipe a lot lower at first. I told him he needs to learn to use a sniping program, and he may have won it.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Does anyone know, did they make a 98 international refractor, or only interstate refractor (ie with the maps). I don't care for the design of the interstate refractors, and they keep coming up in my searches.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
jeffv96masters said:
hofautos said:
Does anyone know, did they make a 98 international refractor, or only interstate refractor (ie with the maps). I don't care for the design of the interstate refractors, and they keep coming up in my searches.

No because the 1998 International refractors all show maps of the players hometowns,,,,,

Agreed, 99's are better and I too prefer the Intls to the golds!
1999BowmanChromeInternationalRefrac.jpg

Although I do love my gold I picked up from Jeff! Surprisingly I don't have an INtl Cirillo yet
1999BowmanChromeGoldRefractor.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

Do I have any available???? Well....if you are paying three times book, I might have an extra Gwynn laying around! :D

Latest posts