Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AP Drool...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Would love to own this, but seeing what some of the others sold for and how high it is already, looks like it'll go really high...

[ebay:1jejeqjh]380116548296[/ebay:1jejeqjh]

88b1_1.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Seiya said:
that was a sad day for me and bolt country.

that was against the chargers, eh? i was trying to remember who it was against. Thank god it wasn't the Raiders, like LTs stat card :lol:

G

G $MONEY$ said:
Seiya said:
that was a sad day for me and bolt country.

that was against the chargers, eh? i was trying to remember who it was against. Thank god it wasn't the Raiders, like LTs stat card :lol:

lol....unfortunately for us Raider fans......Raiders home games against the Chargers are more like Charger home games :evil:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Isn't that LT back up on ebay. I agree, love autograph cards with inscriptions. Just hate the way Ap now signs stuff. He has that Frank Thomas effect now.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
matchpenalty said:
Isn't that LT back up on ebay. I agree, love autograph cards with inscriptions. Just hate the way Ap now signs stuff. He has that Frank Thomas effect now.

No I put it up to show off to a couple of guys that I know but never put it back
It is in my bucket under LT

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
matchpenalty said:

No I put it up to show off to a couple of guys that I know but never put it back
It is in my bucket under LT

You know, those two would look great together!

Latest posts