Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------------------Sunday Morning Thread---------------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Hey all, greetings from Cooperstown..... ;)

GREAT day yesterday at HOF and walking the town! Would have pictures to show but took so many that the battery light is on and I need to take pics of my son's team playing at Doubleday Field today. Game at 1:30pm than long ride home north......

Enjoy the day everyone!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee time . been sorting baskettball cards for last two hours ugh!
good luck at flea market - when a local store closed near me i ended up with 500,000 cards.
i've never been to cooperstown but on a list of go to 's, have safe trip

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Scott I hope your son's game goes well and have a safe trip back home.

both the Pirates and the Red Sox won yesterday :D . the Penguins and Flyers play Game 3 of their playoff series today at 3pm. hopefully the Pens can keep rolling and take a 3-0 series lead.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
MAURICO

SHOGUN

RUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooooooooo Hoooooooooo! I am so glad he beat Chuck Liddell last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best early birthday present ever for me. Seeing Shogun finish The Iceman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

282jeb6.jpg
25zgqpf.jpg
10cj9ts.jpg
346alqf.jpg
1zd8byx.jpg
29n9chx.jpg
2lwsn0j.jpg

RIP Chuck Liddell's Career!!!

Good morning ladies.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

e7cfec464d.gif

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Scott, Dan, Art Tramers, Dave, Chris, Sam and Tribefan2427 :mrgreen: Just started work for the day about 40 minutes ago and we are already busy...should be a nice fast day if it keeps up :mrgreen: How is everyone doing?

Alex

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Guys!!! Scott, Dan, Art Tramers, Dave, Chris, Sam and Tribefan2427 :mrgreen: Just started work for the day about 40 minutes ago and we are already busy...should be a nice fast day if it keeps up :mrgreen: How is everyone doing?

Alex

morning Alex - any plans for the days off coming up?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats him bud...its gotta be...wonder if that was the PPV where he and Tito got into it in the stands?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
MojoDan said:
Thats him bud...its gotta be...wonder if that was the PPV where he and Tito got into it in the stands?

Haven't heard anything about it.

This is the dude that scares me.

Hear he can't get sanctioned in the States because he's got some form of the Hep.

aleks_emelianenko_2.jpg

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Good Morning Guys. Will be off to the local card place, Tri-county Flea Market, for some wax and supplies. Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Hwilensky

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
morning Alex - any plans for the days off coming up?

Sure do...Monday Jen and I have our last meeting with the pastor before the wedding, so it will be nice having the next 2.5 months off from that. Then on Tuesday we are going to our first ball game of the year...Mariners vs. Tampa Bay :mrgreen: There is a group of 4 of us going so that will be VERY fun!!! Wednesday will be a nice unplanned day off so anything is possible there :) Any plans for your week??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts