Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pavano vs Burnett, seems like a no brainer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Former Marlins Bowl.

If only the Marlins still had Pavano, Penny, Willis, Beckett, and Burnett.......

Actually, i think i'll stick with Johnson, Nolasco, Volstad, Sanchez, and Miller (and Sean West).

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
boomo said:
yanks will lose

Dude, seriously. With all the Pirates, Royals, Mariners, Padres, Reds, etc. fans here, you aren't going to find much sympathy for your "woe is me, I'm a Yankee fan" junk.

The rest of us don't feel sorry for you.

Craig

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I can't believe how well the ball travels to rightfield!...I think the Yankees are going to give up alot of hr's this year to right.On the game today,it's a toss up.I could see 15+ runs in this game.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Craig - 21hawk said:
boomo said:
yanks will lose

Dude, seriously. With all the Pirates, Royals, Mariners, Padres, Reds, etc. fans here, you aren't going to find much sympathy for your "woe is me, I'm a Yankee fan" junk.

Craig

craig, matt hates the yanks more than the red sox :lol:

dave

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
There should definitely be some serious runs scored in both New York stadiums today :?
That being said, it'll probably be a couple of 2-1 games

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Craig - 21hawk said:
boomo said:
yanks will lose

Craig

lol, when did i say or how did i act like i wanted any one feeling sorry for me??
woe is me??

yanks are a pathetic joke, was the point of this post.
how did you interpret it any other way????

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
9 up and 9 down for the suckees

suckees make anyone look like cy young.
i think even **** could pitch a good game against the sucks.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
no miggy, i hate the red sox.
but the suckees are more fun to make fun of.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
And that, Yankees fans, is the Burnett that'll drive you crazy.

I certainly miss him here in Toronto- he is damn good after all- but days like today, where he decided to leave his head at home, are enough to drive a fan nuts.

minpin

Dec 27, 2008
Manhattan
Burnett did what any starting pitcher is suppose to do....put his team in a position to win. So what for the 7 BB's, he kept it close. No i'm not a Yankees fan. If the guy doesn't throw a complete game, or a shutout, then it goes down as a terrible outing on these boards.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
minpin said:
Burnett did what any starting pitcher is suppose to do....put his team in a position to win. So what for the 7 BB's, he kept it close. No i'm not a Yankees fan. If the guy doesn't throw a complete game, or a shutout, then it goes down as a terrible outing on these boards.

There are so many things wrong with that, I'm not going to even bother.

braden said:
minpin said:

Thanks for letting us know that - now crawl back under your rock

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I think the Yankee offense thinks the first 5 or 6 innings are just warm ups, and then they start trying at the end. If they win this, that will make like 6 come from behind wins.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Mahoody said:
braden said:
minpin said:

Thanks for letting us know that - now crawl back under your rock

Ah, yes, textbook trolling on my part.

Latest posts