Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Laughed at the announcers talking about Soriano yesterday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I got a nice little chuckle out of them talking about Sori being a 40/40 man. They they went into the other company he is with in that catagory, Bonds, Canseco, Arod. I got a nice little laugh.

If I was Soriano I'd be telling them to just omit that little nugget of history from the statement.

First thing that popped into my head was "Yeah, HE didn't juice!"

I always liked Sori. He was one of my top 5 baseball players overall in MLB.

Until he went to the Cubs.

Now I hate him.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I got a nice little chuckle out of them talking about Sori being a 40/40 man. They they went into the other company he is with in that catagory, Bonds, Canseco, Arod. I got a nice little laugh.

If I was Soriano I'd be telling them to just omit that little nugget of history from the statement.

First thing that popped into my head was "Yeah, HE didn't juice!"

I always liked Sori. He was one of my top 5 baseball players overall in MLB.

Until he went to the Cubs.

Now I hate him.
Knowing what we do about the other 3, I think it's all that much more impressive though both Bonds and Arod (based on what we've heard) may not have been on steroids when they went 40/40.

I still think when it's said and done he'll be a HOF'er.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I want to say to make sure everyone knows, I am not bashing Soriano for steroids or anything like that. I don't give a crap about steroids.

I just got a good laugh at that. It just looked bad.

I hate him because he's a Cub, :lol:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
Knowing what we do about the other 3, I think it's all that much more impressive though both Bonds and Arod (based on what we've heard) may not have been on steroids when they went 40/40.

I still think when it's said and done he'll be a HOF'er.
I completely agree with that train of thought.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Anyone notice that Soriano already has 8 walks? If he can up his walk total this season, and boost his OBP, that would be a huge improvement in helping really round out one of the few weak areas in his game.

Members online

Latest posts