Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4/19 MLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Ha, no kidding right??

A lotta games startin soon, I'm excited! Goooo Red Sox! :mrgreen:

I got me a philly steak and cheese pizza on the way from Domino's. I plan on doing absolutely nothing today :)

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
scotty21690 said:
Ha, no kidding right??

A lotta games startin soon, I'm excited! Goooo Red Sox! :mrgreen:

I got me a philly steak and cheese pizza on the way from Domino's. I plan on doing absolutely nothing today :)
Sounds good to me! :)

I also got 3 pitchers starting on both my fantasy teams today, awesome!

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I also got my Braves tickets in yesterday for Braves vs Brewers game. 9 rows behind Braves dugout. My GF is stoked....to see Francouer again.... Out of the 100 pictures she took last year at the game I think 80 of them were of him.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Adam Jones was taken out of the game with hamstring injury. Maybe Reimold coming up?

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
AKA Coastal said:
I also got my Braves tickets in yesterday for Braves vs Brewers game. 9 rows behind Braves dugout. My GF is stoked....to see Francouer again.... Out of the 100 pictures she took last year at the game I think 80 of them were of him.

that's fine. the rack is coming home to you

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
wow.. kearns has got a cannon :eek: He misplays a fly ball but throws a ball from right to nail the runner and the ball did not hot once !

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Why is noone EVER on base when Adrian Gonzalez hits a homerun??? Seriously I think all of his homeruns are solo shots this year... :|

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Why is noone EVER on base when Adrian Gonzalez hits a homerun??? Seriously I think all of his homeruns are solo shots this year... :|
If they Rangers would've kept him they'd all be 3 run shots...Also they need to out Padilla and put in Holland!

Members online

Latest posts